Any Injury News?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Anyone heard how Bailey and King are?

Are there any other injuries?

Out of all the crap fest over the send off there is very little said about a blooke being KO'd

Kingy's groin was a bit stiff and sore last nght but I managed to massage it out for him.

Not sure about his ribs though.    

Des said Kingy's going for scans today. Hopefully our insiders can get an update.

Not sure about Bailey. Smashed jaw would be the season without much doubt I'd assume.

TBH I wouldn't mind if Bailey is out for the season.  He has been diabolical all year and must have Willo's photos. 

Mata has a sore neck I'm told.

Bailey had been solid in the back row but his defense needs tightening

Dan link said:
Bailey had been solid in the back row but his defense needs tightening
  I don't reckon.  He's invisible, doesn't come up with yardage and is good for 1-3 dumb hold down penalties a game.

Apparently Bailey is fine, just got rattled around.

We'll need him in the backrow with Rodney out for the rest of the year.

Wolfpack link said:
Apparently Bailey is fine, just got rattled around.

We'll need him in the backrow with Rodney out for the rest of the year.

Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, Des had Bailey running up and down the sideline (next to jane try stand) for the last 15mins of the game and it looked as though he might have gone back on if we needed him. So no broken jaw there unless they'd done a Lyon on him with painkillers  ;)

I'm not keen on having both Rodney and Bailey in the same team if they're both fit. Two backrowers who are little, don't make many metres, don't offer anything in attack and defend fine without being great is one (or perhaps two) too many.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2