Any Love for Ipad 3 here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I will get one very soon but is anyone here lining up like some diehards.

I have never had a tablet before but my MacBook Pro is now 2 years old and I think I will get an Ipad to try.

Over at Whirlpool people are counting down the hours, if they dont get their ipad 3 Friday morning their heads will explode.

Mine will arrive tomorrow. Never owned a tablet and waited for ipad3 to come out to order one.

Lol my laptop is about 8 years old plus I have a newer work laptop, still do the trick, but I'm old school

I picked up the New Ipad Saturday, 64gb 4g model.

I love it, but I am a sucker for Apple products. Sure its basically the same functionality as my Iphone 4.

Even out here in the sticks at Junee, I can over 12mb download on a Monday morning on Telstra 3G.

Ipod Classic x2, Iphone 4, MacBook Pro and now Ipad. No wonder I have no cash.

If anyone is going to buy one get it from BigW, the model I got was $41 cheaper than from the likes of Apple, Jb Hi-Fi, David Jones or Myer. I hear Target sell them for $1 more than BigW.

A part of me wants an iPad or galaxy tab, but realistically I have absolutely no need for one. I have my laptop for doing coding, my iphone for quick and easy browsing and my Kindle for reading books, I really don't want to add another entertainment medium to my life.
Damn consumerism

Dan

You are spot on. I love a gadget but really my new iPad is an IPhone without the phone.

But I love this devise. It's crisp and really fast.

Found this great accessory if anyone else has taken the plunge and purchased the new ipad.

This device will allow you to watch movies i bed, hand free, if you need to.

http://osxdaily.com/2012/04/01/ipad-toilet-plunger-stand/

I bought an ipad 2 a couple of months ago and I use it more than my computer now, great product.

Daniel said:
A part of me wants an iPad or galaxy tab, but realistically I have absolutely no need for one. I have my laptop for doing coding, my iphone for quick and easy browsing and my Kindle for reading books, I really don't want to add another entertainment medium to my life.
Damn consumerism

I felt the same way Dan but I've found the much larger screen on the iPad is much better than iPhone/iPod for useability.

bob dylan said:
Found this great accessory if anyone else has taken the plunge and purchased the new ipad.

This device will allow you to watch movies i bed, hand free, if you need to.

http://osxdaily.com/2012/04/01/ipad-toilet-plunger-stand/

I like the look of it Bob but I think it'd be a bit uncomfortable in bed

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8