Anymore signings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard on TripleM the Sharks are working to extend Bird. Sounds like a classic desperation move. He's gorrrrrnnnnnnn

Heard on TripleM the Sharks are working to extend Bird. Sounds like a classic desperation move. He's gorrrrrnnnnnnn
Do you know something we don't ? I really hope your right , gorn to us .... Fingers crossed

Do you know something we don't ? I really hope your right , gorn to us .... Fingers crossed
No just being hopeful. I think more because I don't buy the whole releasing Gutho because of cap pressure line...

remember the last time they were about to announce a resigning ( Snowden) and he was apparently unaware of the new deal,and where is he now,Newcastle

Remember when Manly was the hardest, fittest, meanest team in the comp (circa 2008-11).
Not exactly. There was a year (either 2009 of 2010) where our fitness was a joke. Couldn't play a second half to save our lives. It was like the fitness platform hadn't been provided in the off season. They were like lambs to the slaughter after half time.

Last edited:
So this is our top 25 next year...
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Lyon
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Lawrence
11.Mateo
12.Myles
13.Buhrer
14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Starling
17.Parcell
18.Leary
19.John
20.Ballin
21.Knight
22.Demetriou
23.Sene Lefao
24.Moltzen
25.Fonua Blake

I think I'd swap Api with Parcell from what I've seen from both.

Demetriou has potential. He is either going to be a Paul Gallon style forward or a Konrad Hurrell style centre.

Either way to match it with the big boys that kids gunna need to get fit.

He better lay off the souvlaki......and the yeeros.

Unfortunately not mate, he simply got a few seconds on the big screen at the last home game against the roosters.

There has been many clubmen unwanted for next year that I don't think have been given a proper send off.
I asked the Club to post that Video on their site - but no response, nor Video.:cool:

It would have been nice for the Fans who weren't at Brookie to see who is leaving :(

I asked the Club to post that Video on their site - but no response, nor Video.:cool:

It would have been nice for the Fans who weren't at Brookie to see who is leaving :(
The club continues to treat supporters like crap.

It is like Kelly has now been told to shut up and not say anything any more. Trouble is no-one is telling us what is going on except the spin we read in the weekly ZTH message in the Manly Daily

The club continues to treat supporters like crap.

It is like Kelly has now been told to shut up and not say anything any more. Trouble is no-one is telling us what is going on except the spin we read in the weekly ZTH message in the Manly Daily

Two Bob .. I'm alright Jack

Jason Vidal five eight from parra. Signed
He's a big unit for his age, I have to say I don't understand this signing? If Nicho and Wright aren't the starting Halves I will riot. We also have Cade Cust close to stepping up this year? Maybe he will play lock but I was hoping to see James Parker in this role.

The Grand Final is over, they want us to sign up as members so how about an update on next years team, we totally done now or what??

Or do they expect us to front the money now and wait for the announcement the Tuesday before the game in March 2016?

They keep emailing for ya credit card every couple of days too. Quick to stay in touch and communicate about that that little oyster.

How is it legal to sell allocated seating Memberships to a venue that is highlighted as a mere possibility @:rolleyes:

Re-allocating the seating at a physically remote venue, won't help the locals get there :cool:

Manly are opening themselves to more bad PR if they don't clear their debts with Warringah Council and secure Brookie for 2016 @:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4