Anymore signings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not exactly. There was a year (either 2009 of 2010) where our fitness was a joke. Couldn't play a second half to save our lives. It was like the fitness platform hadn't been provided in the off season. They were like lambs to the slaughter after half time.

I remember watching games and bracing myself from the 60 minute mark as we looked like conceeding easy metres/tries

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp... dailytelegraphnrlndm (Daily Telegraph | NRL)

SEA EAGLES

Ins: Nate Myles (Gold Coast Titans), Lewis Brown (Penrith Panthers), Apisai Koroisau (Penrith Panthers), Darcy Lussick (Parramatta Eels), Tim Moltzen (Wests Tigers), Matt Parcell (Brisbane Broncos), Nathan Green (St George Illawarra Dragons), John Walker (rugby union), Tom Wright (schoolboy rugby union)

Outs: Willie Mason (released), Kieran Foran (Parramatta Eels), James Hasson (Parramatta Eels), Justin Horo (Catalan Dragons), Jack Littlejohn (Wests Tigers), Ligi Sao (New Zealand Warriors), Michael Chee-Kam (Wests Tigers), Dunamis Lui (St George Illawarra Dragons), Clinton Gutherson (released), David Williams (released)

New contracts: Steve Matai (2 years), Matt Ballin (2 years), Jake and Tom Trbojevic (contract extension until end of 2017), Daly Cherry-Evans (6 years with 2 year option), Tony Santi (1 year), Brett Stewart (contract extension until end of 2017)

Future to be decided: Tyson Andrews, Cheyse Blair, Siosaia Vave

2016 coach: Trent Barrett

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2015-transfer-centre-your-guide-to-player-movement-ahead-of-the-2016-season/story-fnp0lyn3-1227560562299?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: dailytelegraphnrlndm (Daily Telegraph | NRL)

SEA EAGLES

Ins: Nate Myles (Gold Coast Titans), Lewis Brown (Penrith Panthers), Apisai Koroisau (Penrith Panthers), Darcy Lussick (Parramatta Eels), Tim Moltzen (Wests Tigers), Matt Parcell (Brisbane Broncos), Nathan Green (St George Illawarra Dragons), John Walker (rugby union), Tom Wright (schoolboy rugby union)

Outs: Willie Mason (released), Kieran Foran (Parramatta Eels), James Hasson (Parramatta Eels), Justin Horo (Catalan Dragons), Jack Littlejohn (Wests Tigers), Ligi Sao (New Zealand Warriors), Michael Chee-Kam (Wests Tigers), Dunamis Lui (St George Illawarra Dragons), Clinton Gutherson (released), David Williams (released)

New contracts: Steve Matai (2 years), Matt Ballin (2 years), Jake and Tom Trbojevic (contract extension until end of 2017), Daly Cherry-Evans (6 years with 2 year option), Tony Santi (1 year), Brett Stewart (contract extension until end of 2017)

So this from the DT and not our own club to members.

Really says it all doesn't it.

1 Stewart
2 Taufua
3 Hiku
4 Matai
5 Trbojevic
6 Lyon (c)
7 Cherry Evans
8 Trbojevic
9 Koroisau
10 Myles
11 Brown
12 Buhrer
13 Demetriou

14 Parcell
15 Lussick
16 Knight
17 Symonds

18 Leary
19 Lawrence
20 Sene Lefao
21 Wright
22 Garner
23 Pearsall
24 Ramien
25 Burgess / Maxwell / Satini

something along the lines of that..
Knight and Demetriou have to be in the 17 somewhere for me, preferably demetriou in the middle at 13
Are we getting Docker? would be a good signing not sure if we need him too badly but

Manly 2016
1.Stewart-Will be solid as always and score lots of tries
2.Tafua-Have a good year be in contention for NSW selection
3.Hiku-To flourish at centre defensively and form a combo with tom
4.Matai-Injury interrupted season IMO but will still have biggest hit of the year
5.Trbojevic-Leading try scorer and wing of the year
6.Lyon-Injury interrupted season but not to bad like this year and to sit well in the spine
7.Cherry-Evans(c)-Needs a big year and is ready to step up, dally m winner and I think he should be our captain it's a new era
8.Trbojevic-suberp year, play for NSW and prop of the year
9.Koroisau(gk)-api to take over kicking and be one of the standout hookers
10.Myles-15-Better than average year and his experience will be key
11.Mateo-Ball playing to excel and be in the top 10 try assists
12.Brown-16-Awesome year, lots of tries and play some centre throughout the year
13.Buhrer-17-might not have a big year may even be put on the bench until he finds his feet again

14.Parcell-One of the best buys and to shift to 5/8 mid season with Lyons injuries
15.Lussick-add mungrel and size and will be a unsung hero
16.Knight-rookie of the year and eventually force someone to the bench
17.Symonds/Demetriou-undecided on who will be here but most Likley symonds but if Demetriou gets picked he could become a well know wrenching ball(our jason Taumalolo)

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Goodall
Centre-Satini/Williame/Raimen
Halves-Moltzen/Wright/John
Hooker-Ballin/Hodges/Pratt
Prop-Knight/Burgess/Demetriou/Starling/Lawrence
Second row-Sene Lefao/Walker/Green/Symonds/Garner
Lock-Leary

Clubs depth is excellent in all areas and I expect us to finish 5-7th on the ladder very underrated squad IMO.

^^^ plus I thought we'd signed Jarrod Wallace (Broncos bench prop), who had a decent GF & looks like a younger BJ.

I was away for a couple of weeks and seem to have missed something...have we signed Isaac John? Keep seeing his name on threads...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2015-transfer-centre-your-guide-to-player-movement-ahead-of-the-2016-season/story-fnp0lyn3-1227560562299?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: dailytelegraphnrlndm (Daily Telegraph | NRL)

SEA EAGLES

Hmmm so Mania Rudolph is not off contract and still with the club in the halves?

Manly 2016
1.Stewart-Will be solid as always and score lots of tries
2.Tafua-Have a good year be in contention for NSW selection
3.Hiku-To flourish at centre defensively and form a combo with tom
4.Matai-Injury interrupted season IMO but will still have biggest hit of the year
5.Trbojevic-Leading try scorer and wing of the year
6.Lyon-Injury interrupted season but not to bad like this year and to sit well in the spine
7.Cherry-Evans(c)-Needs a big year and is ready to step up, dally m winner and I think he should be our captain it's a new era
8.Trbojevic-suberp year, play for NSW and prop of the year
9.Koroisau(gk)-api to take over kicking and be one of the standout hookers
10.Myles-15-Better than average year and his experience will be key
11.Mateo-Ball playing to excel and be in the top 10 try assists
12.Brown-16-Awesome year, lots of tries and play some centre throughout the year
13.Buhrer-17-might not have a big year may even be put on the bench until he finds his feet again

14.Parcell-One of the best buys and to shift to 5/8 mid season with Lyons injuries
15.Lussick-add mungrel and size and will be a unsung hero
16.Knight-rookie of the year and eventually force someone to the bench
17.Symonds/Demetriou-undecided on who will be here but most Likley symonds but if Demetriou gets picked he could become a well know wrenching ball(our jason Taumalolo)

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Goodall
Centre-Satini/Williame/Raimen
Halves-Moltzen/Wright/John
Hooker-Ballin/Hodges/Pratt
Prop-Knight/Burgess/Demetriou/Starling/Lawrence
Second row-Sene Lefao/Walker/Green/Symonds/Garner
Lock-Leary

Clubs depth is excellent in all areas and I expect us to finish 5-7th on the ladder very underrated squad IMO.

Wow that is very optimistic. Here's hoping mate.

But if we had Dally M winner, wing, prop and rookie of the year, a backrower in top 10 try assists and another scoring lots of tries, we'd surely have to finish higher then 5-7!

We'd have to be in contention to win the thing with a year like that!!!

Rudolph back to the Tigers?? Hmm I doubt it.
But in saying that, rugby league is a funny game and fringe players can't be beggar's nor choosers when it comes to footy contracts and the opportunity to live their dream.

I found a highlights reel of Rudolph on You Tube from this years in NSW Cup.......

Some may not agree but I think for someone only in his 5th year of playing league, he's very underrated as a player and was very unlucky not to be given an opportunity here.

Anyone know who will be announced in November as new signings or resignings? Cheers by the way I believe john has signed I have seen him with some manly boys on insta! Could be a coincidence?

Do we expect all signings to be finalised by Day One of training (Nov. 7?)?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6