Anyone else counting??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Not for 7 tackles, but the countdown to Sundays game!!
This is as pumped as I have been for a Grand final.
Supporting this champion team for so long have had the pleasure of making plenty, winning most & generally, massive success.
This week just feeling nervous with anticipation.
Maybe its knowing we are in for 1 hell of a game & this Roosters team are favourites for good reason.
Still, the confidence is there but have rarely been this excited in anticipation of a footy game.

I'm so nervous, I even had a dream last night that I lost my GF ticket. This week seems to be going verrrry slowly. The one thing I can't stop thinking about is that last Friday highlighted to us how much better the Roosters are than Souths - bigger outside backs, speedier players, better ball-playing forwards, etc. But still quietly confident, all the pressure is on the Rooters. It's all about the start for mine.

Ryan said:
FFS, I can't work thinking about it. It's like Christmas when I was a kid. How embarrassing is this ! LOL

Embrace your inner child:)

Manly is the best form of therapy to clear out the daily, adult angst :angel:

Barba should be on the Brookie Family Hill next year:idea:

This is me counting our premierships earlier in the week. I'm hoping to do this again after Sunday and come up with a slightly bigger number...

62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

eagle chick said:
MadMarcus said:
This is me counting our premierships earlier in the week. I'm hoping to do this again after Sunday and come up with a slightly bigger number...

62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

How much does that look like Minichiello? That's just freaky

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! That's gold!

I'm SOOOOOOO excited.. I woke up this morning, full of nerves!
Going to the Footy Show tonight, doesn't help! Haha.. FULL of anticipation! ...Come Sunday morning, my teeth will be aching- Pretty sure this isn't normal, but it happens to me in Prelim/Grand Finals, EVERY year!! Haha.. :D

Ryan said:
FFS, I can't work thinking about it. It's like Christmas when I was a kid. How embarrassing is this ! LOL

That's exactly how I've been describing it to people. A build up to Christmas as a kid, except this is even better.

There is nothing like GF week when Killer and the boys are there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4