Anyone Else Had Enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wizball1973

Reserve Grader
Hoppa and his lies.

The Des saga.

Foran sayng he won't follow Des and then not signing even though the packages are (reportedly) similar.

Every man and his dog having an option.

It is getting to the point where I've just about had enough of the Sea Eagles.

A friend of mine, who supports the Dogs, is the same. If they sign Foran then he will be done with them. "If I wanted to support Manly, I'd ****ing support Manly".

When you reach the point when you've had enough of the Sea Eagles, what then, find another team to support?

Always remember that a few individuals who make personal decisions for right or wrong are not bigger than this club.
Fair enough to feel p##sed off but let it go & stick by the team in the times of adversity, otherwise you become a fairweather supporter like most other clubs fans.

Sumdumguy said:
When you reach the point when you've had enough of the Sea Eagles, what then, find another team to support?

No. When Super League ruined everything that was great about league in the 1990s I just stopped watching. I tuned out for about 7-8 years from memory.

I understand the passion that footie can evoke...but at the end of the day it's just that Footie.
As long as you and your family have good health, everything else is gravy.

The Manly club (hopefully) will still be here long after Halser and foran have retired from the game. No individual is bigger than the club and anyone can be replaced.

And don't forget that foran is a north's junior and would have been brought up to hate Manly

All this media talk is putting a strain on my love of the game, but to say you have had enough of the Sea Eagles is crazy!!
If we lose Foran well so be it... it's not the end of the world and I would say if we we lost to the Warriors last year that we would still be in the same position except without a trophy to admire!!

We are the champions and everyone wants a piece of us!!!

Go Manly

tookey said:
The Manly club (hopefully) will still be here long after Halser and foran have retired from the game. No individual is bigger than the club and anyone can be replaced.

And don't forget that foran is a north's junior and would have been brought up to hate Manly

He may have changed his mind since then.... He would have plenty of good reasons to do so.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Some people really need some perspective !!

And A life to go with that perspective.

in answer to the original question, yes we have had enough, and have also had enough with the bleating and whining that seems rife in here.

manlyfan. said:
I understand the passion that footie can evoke...but at the end of the day it's just that Footie.
As long as you and your family have good health, everything else is gravy.

This

No I am not sick of it all, I love coming here, its just like watching your favourite soap opera, cant wait to see what the next day brings.

I follow Manly regardless.

Remember the days pre internet ?

No bull****, maybe an article or 2 in the papers each week, and you just saw your side run out on the weekend and that was all that mattered.
Listening to the ABC on a sunday afternoon just waiting for the latest update from Lex Marinos at Brookvale Oval

If you are getting sick of all the drama, just go back to that time. Ignore all media, turn up each weekend and just enjoy watching the side go around

You seen a movie called "the final winter" Kiwi?

your post reminded me of it, well worth a look if you can get a hold of it.

Fro said:
You seen a movie called "the final winter" Kiwi?

your post reminded me of it, well worth a look if you can get a hold of it.

Matt Nabel a manly players movie . Camios by Tom Kennely,max krilich,terry randal. The movie was ok

Yeah mate i was in Australia when it was on so went and saw it and have the DVD as well. It was far better than what i was expecting

I never get enough....it really peeves me that I live in Brisbane now, and can only attend about two home games a year, but I make sure I go to all the QLD games so that makes maybe 5 times a year.

Oh and New Zealand, and World Club Challenge, and Melbourne.

Is that enough........never!!

I agree with Earnie it's a bloody soap opera!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6