Anyone else still having problems?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone.

Can you please let me know if you are still having issues from last night and this morning or if they are better.

Basically we will see out the season then we will be ditching this hunk of **** for something a bit better, hopefully with some ability to bridge and integrate a bit better.

If anyone wants a PHP project they can help play and set up demo's :)

Dan

Mate its all running smoothly with the exception that it logs me out every now and again. Heaps better than before though.

Actually, when I type posts it says my session is timing out even though I have only taken 30 seconds to write it.

Log out, clear your cookies and log back in that is a session issue, when you log back in tick 'forever'

should see it stabalise today, after a beer or two last night I awoke with the revalation that I left a single line in the .htaccess file, removing this should see things back again for a while

Dan! you are a deadset worry if you wake up thinking of this site in the middle of the night?

Glad you have the site at heart , but that is weird!

nodd link said:
Dan! you are a deadset worry if you wake up thinking of this site in the middle of the night?

Glad you have the site at heart , but that is weird!

I am cursed with a brain I can not shut off!.

If I start thinking about something then I have to try it or complete it or I won;t sleep.

Many a time have I awoken in the early hours of the morning, with a sudden realisation of how I can fix a clients problem, so I get up logon and start working away. Being an employee of a US company I often end up getting skype calls from my bosses telling me to go back to bed.

It sucks but it's life

yup I replied you should have gotten it

I was having problems when this thread was started, I was like logged in as someone else. I would look at posts, but the forum wouldn't acknowledge that I'd looked at them, and occasionally I had other people's pictures at the top of my page.

Totally bizarro.

Totally fixed now though.

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178160.msg193420#msg193420 date=1218797950]
I don't have [applaud] [smite] on my page

cause you can't give it to yourself LOL
[/quote]

Opps my bad thanks  B E lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4