Anyone Else Wearing Their Jerseys to Work This Week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I will be wearing a different one each day this week. Decorating my work station in maroon and white, might even get a chant going by the end of the week.

I am sure everyone thinks I am mad, but they probably did before anyway.

Im wearing one everyday this week. Its hard to find someone to talk footy with up here on the Gold Coast.

manlyfan76 said:
Im wearing one everyday this week. Its hard to find someone to talk footy with up here on the Gold Coast.
Mate just come down the Lonestar Tavern and join me stirring up all the qld's wearing our Manly gear, love taking the piss out em!

the real fortynil said:
manlyfan76 said:
Mate just come down the Lonestar Tavern and join me stirring up all the qld's wearing our Manly gear, love taking the piss out em!

Are the 40-NYL numberplates yours? I saw them on a car on Bermuda St?

Got mine all picked out for every day this week - different one each day!!! Got the caps for each day - wearing my member one today! Have the balloons and streamers up already at work and it's on. Thankfully the only 3 Manly supporters in my town work for me so I have others to talk to!! hahahaha The rest are Bronco supporters which will make this week even more satisfying!!

I'm on TAFE holidays at the moment.. otherwise I'd be wearing some Manly related like I pretty much do all the time.. but anytime I plan on the leaving the house this week, it's either a Manly jersey or hoodie or at least a scarf!

Had the flag hanging off the car since last week. However I work from home, so no point really

Yes absolutely! My workstation is always maroon & white there is no disguising who I support. My car is Sea Eagled up looks awesome. Proud as.....

manlyfan76 said:
the real fortynil said:
manlyfan76 said:

Are the 40-NYL numberplates yours? I saw them on a car on Bermuda St?
No I wasn't quick enough to nab them, although I did name one of my racehorses fortynil a couple of years ago, she raced a few times and unfortunately hurt a leg and we had to retire her, she is now a equestrian horse so who knows she might end up in the Olympics one day apparently she goes pretty good at that capper! Might have to name my next horse something to do with next Sundays result!

My favorite is my BIL on the GC. He wears the 08 Premiers Tshirt and the locals think it is a Broncos one with the gold on it, then they die when they see what it is.

Wearing a '96 Pepsi jumper today. Might go the '87 Wormald tomorrow

Yes I'm the boss so wearing manly colours is mandatory :D

And flying the flag outside :heart: :heart:

A very exciting time after the last 2 difficult years for the club. And how proud and happy must Brett and Glenn Stewart be!

Go Manly!!!

I have the Sea Eagles 2011 poster on the wall in my office and a "shrine" which includes a Manly mousemat, a plaster model of a Sea Eagle in a maroon and white jersey, the 2008 Premiers stamp collection in original packaging, one miniature Sea Eagles football and one slightly bigger one, a recipe card for "Snake's Salsa", 2009 and 2010 Jamie Lyon footy cards and my 2008 GF ticket. I also have the 2008 GF wallpaper on my computer.

But I'm not doing anything special this week - that stuff has been in my office all year! I work in a pretty conservative office (suit and tie) so I doubt I could get away with a jersey...

I wore my cap & scarf into work, have cap on my desk, scarf over my chair, and I have my mwse flag flying high & proud outside our office @ work.

I am enjoying every second of pointing them all out to whoever I can.

Sea Eagles!

My work desk is full of Manly colours , pictures, streamers, scarfs emblems,, I work in parramatta in an office with prodominately dogs and parra supporters.. I get booed all day in good fun, Everyone here aprt from 2 other sea eagles supportes are on the warriors band wagon.. They all go quite when i tell them that most of the warriosrs coaching staff are ex manly to which they go silent. LOL The stunned faces at work when i dont give 2 rats about all the negativity is priceless and quite funny to watch

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7