Anyone going to Penrith?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are any Manly fans going to Penrith, as I haven't seen much evidence of our support? Also it looks like no dedicated Away Supporters' area? I know the Supporters' Bus was cancelled unfortunately and I know the Panthers are 2nd last on the ladder, but nonetheless the boys will still need our support. I'm making the trek and hope to see some maroon & white there. Go Manly!

I might be going there, should be an interesting game. The Panthers would certainly not be pushovers. I'll probably jsut get a general admission and go where the Manly Supporters usually hang out. I think they usually hang out on a hill behind one of the goal posts.

I'll be there.... The MWTS usually stand on the grassed area behind the try line at the scoreboard end of the field.

Ill be there and Ill be walking to the game as I live 1.5km from the field... Once a year I can walk to see my beloved eagles!

I've got my ski gear out and getting pumped for a big performance from the boys tomorrow.

There was a good little gathering of Eagles fans in (I think it would have been the south-eastern) corner of the ground last year.

I got nervous when all anyone would sell me is a 'one' way ticket.

I will be there to support the boys, as a few have said above the usual area is the hill behind the posts at the scoreboard end.

Have to say well done to all the Manly supporters at the game. My fears last night of poor support were way off. I reckon it was 60/40 crowd ratio, nice weather and atmosphere. Just a pity about the result! :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6