Anyone Going to The Season Launch Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm guessing nothing will be mentioned by either player. Tonight is not really the night for that I'm expecting tomorrow because if it Isnt tomorrow I can't see either announcing anything before our first game

Well I assume Foz will be at the launch tonight, and im sure someone will walk up and ask him given todays story. Im sure some reporters will be in attendance.

He is the type of person who tends to give something away. you see it in the post match interviews over the years, so you will likely see a story tommorrow morning based on that information.

I heard Foz had a bad cough and DCE had some prior dinner arrangement in bankstown somewhere.>:)

I bet Brett Stewart is just stretching the fingers as we speak, getting ready for the big night.
Hey bitch you have been reasonably funny so far but you have over stepped the mark. I'm happy 2 stretch my fingers on you next week tough guy

Hey bitch you have been reasonably funny so far but you have over stepped the mark. I'm happy 2 stretch my fingers on you next week tough guy

Here we go with the threats lol, mate give yourself an uppercut, take the big boy boots off, we have a saying for blokes that use tough talk on the net....

How sad for you, dobbing other posters in for having a light hearted joke, ive copped a hammering on here today and havnt responded with one insult, get a grip mate, what are you a 13 year old chick?
Embarrassing for you.

hey guess what dickhead - you think you are the first wise guy to make a crack about Brett Stewart? its pathetic.

And actually, everyone has been very accepting of you in here, you took it too far.

I bet Brett Stewart is just stretching the fingers as we speak, getting ready for the big night.

And there you have it.....The mask slips and the true hatred is revealed. !

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6