Anyone got any good snaps of brookie oval at it's finest?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I'm toying with a new design for the site and would love to have some images that you guys have taken and use them as part of the background need to be big and clear preferably flags everywhere etc

Or a pic of the ground when no one is there it may end up as our silvertails background

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Hat-s-2014-show-goes-on-tour?pid=612757#pid612757

There are a few in there of brookie with no one on it....but it has some hat in the foreground.

I'll check to see if there are any hatless one's (doubt it though...he's a bit temperamental like that.)

Dan said:
I'm toying with a new design for the site and would love to have some images that you guys have taken and use them as part of the background need to be big and clear preferably flags everywhere etc

Or a pic of the ground when no one is there it may end up as our silvertails background
Should ask the club for the fortress Brookvale background

ManlyBacker said:
I don't get it!

Brookie oval dressing sheds looking good in this shot, to female supporters.

Sorry, got away from topic.:rolleyes:

Back on. Here's a great picture of Brookvale Oval.
Jedi68N.jpg

niccipops' recent posts are prolific with the willies!!!!!

cold shower - stat!

globaleagle said:
niccipops' recent posts are prolific with the willies!!!!!

cold shower - stat!

Ah, the perils of being outnumbered by blokes who appreciate different
aethstetics.

Take 3 (& 4). Brookie looking good

4j1ZjT5.png

nkxiuzM.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8