Anyone watching from London?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Is there any Silvertails supporters here in the UK (Other than Lord Eagleton and myself) who are planning to watch the match?

If so - where are you going?

Would be great to have a small Silvertails supporters group propping up a bar somewhere during the match, painting London maroon!!!

Walkabout be your best bet for atmosphere. Shep Bush prob be busiest. 9.15 uk time , DST starts in nsw same day.

cava2323 said:
Walkabout be your best bet for atmosphere. Shep Bush prob be busiest. 9.15 uk time , DST starts in nsw same day.

I will be at the Shebu Walkabout watching this! This is the last ever day you will be able to go to the Shebu Walky as it is closing down FOR GOOD after Sunday. They are turning it into a block of flats so I've been told.

Shame all my Manly gear is back in Oz!!! :(

Revilo85 said:
cava2323 said:

I will be at the Shebu Walkabout watching this! This is the last ever day you will be able to go to the Shebu Walky as it is closing down FOR GOOD after Sunday. They are turning it into a block of flats so I've been told.

Shame all my Manly gear is back in Oz!!! :(

Pop down to Perpignan mate. They had all the NRL jerserys for only €30! Stocked up on Manly gear.

Can't believe it's closing down!! Place is an institution. Got a couple of dozen watching it in my pub in Oslo. GO MANLY!

Real Deal said:
I am in the UK on holiday at Pourtsmouth, hoping to find it on a TV somewhere

Sky channel 428 mate. Premier sports. That's the easy bit. Hard bit being finding a pub open at 9 that has that channel. Typically only Irish and Aussie themed pubs will have that channel.

PM me for streaming links. There normally decent quality , loads of options being a GF

Thanks Cava,my wife has sent me links so I will watch it on my tablet, failing that I will stream 2gb audio. I am as nervous as hell about this game, not helped by staying at a motel with a bunch of Portsmouth FC fans, they won 3-0 so maybe that's a good omen, in a town that has won a game. Go the mighty Sea Eagles!

I reckon the Queen would be a secret Manly fan. Of course she could'nt let on, got to pretend she supports the Lions.
Anybody in London should drop in to Buck palace around kickoff. Don't turn up empty handed, bring a slab along and they'll welcome you with open arms.
Bet she's got a pretty good TV too....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4