Anzac Day jersey 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Torn. I don't much like it, but out of respect for the ANZAC's and love of the club, I might buy one. It will remain in the cupboard though. It's almost emotional blackmail on the designers part. lol

mozgrame said:
Torn. I don't much like it, but out of respect for the ANZAC's and love of the club, I might buy one. It will remain in the cupboard though. It's almost emotional blackmail on the designers part. lol

Cashing in on the 100th anniversary of our Diggers landing at Gallipoli sits a little uneasy with me too (and I don't just mean footy jerseys).

We respect the incredible bravery of every ANZAC and all personnel who defend this country - many of whom made the ultimate sacrifice.

Lest we forget.

Bandit said:
mozgrame said:

Cashing in on the 100th anniversary of our Diggers landing at Gallipoli sits a little uneasy with me too (and I don't just mean footy jerseys).

We respect the incredible bravery of every ANZAC and all personnel who defend this country - many of whom made the ultimate sacrifice.

Lest we forget.

Across every aspect of society it will be all Anzac this year.
As for the jersey, it would work without the advertising.
They couldn't have removed it for just one week?
Surely it would have been a PR plus for them to do so.

A compilation of this season's jerseys

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/2015-nrl-jerseys/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4