Anzac Test- Please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
I have been thinking of this for a while.

Can someone explain to me why we have an Anzac Test almost 2 weeks after Anzac Day.

Anzac test should be played on Anzac day or close to it not 2 weeks later when its gone and forgotten.

Also if you want to build the profile of city and country matches a 9.30pm timeslot from a country area is not the way to do it.

I would make 2 suggestions. NO nrl that weekend and play australia/ nz on saturday and city and country on the sunday.

Or play them on different weekends and make it really count.

The NRL could not organise a chook raffle if it tried.

GO MANLY

Politis and his cronies have greased the right palms over the years, so sadly, the NRL deem the roosters v dragons game to carry more significance on Anzac day than any Aus V NZ test match .
Sick but true.

Because its not actually called the ANZAC test anymore. The fans and some commentators still call it that but a few years ago they changed the name to the VB mid Year test.

It is almost as meaningless as the City Country game, if its not a series like the Tri Nations what's the point.

Just another revenue raiser I suppose.

There were legal issues from memory to do with Anzac I believe

Because Gallop and his latte loving wanker mates in the Eastern suburbs would never give up their self proclaimed god given cash cow rights to play on ANZAC day. This bunch of self righteous tools need to be rubbed out of the game or it will never progress to its full potential.

Utility Player said:
It is almost as meaningless as the City Country game, if its not a series like the Tri Nations what's the point.

Just another revenue raiser I suppose.

4 Nations

Captain of the Gate said:
Because its not actually called the ANZAC test anymore. The fans and some commentators still call it that but a few years ago they changed the name to the VB mid Year test.

and this is the correct reason

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4