API is the reason we are losing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His passing out of dummy half has been atrocious.

Lewis Brown should be hooker. He can handle the defensive workload, is a decent scooter and doesnt overplay the simple passing game.

Api is the min reason our attack gets forced into crabbing. He starts the attack with a high or wide pass that takes a second to reign in and from there we are playing catch up.

His passing out of dummy half has been atrocious.

Lewis Brown should be hooker. He can handle the defensive workload, is a decent scooter and doesnt overplay the simple passing game.

Api is the min reason our attack gets forced into crabbing. He starts the attack with a high or wide pass that takes a second to reign in and from there we are playing catch up.

I think our halves are to blame for the lacklustre attack..

WHy the hell is brown and api on the field at the same time? Blind freddy can see that size is what the Canberra pack is made up of...

Here we go again, haven't seen much wrong with his game.. granted on one occasion he passed to prop on last tackle. I think hes going good, my 2 cents.

Yeah i didn't see the game either and was also listening on radio

but I heard Gallen say that he was going poor and heard one set "thats 2 really poor passes on the 4th and 5th" as well as inside the attacking 10m "a big looping pass above Jake Trbovich's head that has killed all the momentum"

The there was the set in the 10 where on the last he passed to BJ on the blind side

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6