Apologies to Matabele & co.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Journey Man
I admit after The Broncos game, I thought we may have turned the corner, and we might start travelling a little better - but I was wrong, and apologise for asking you to be more positive when you were apprehensive about our future prospects.

I hear that Monnas had a DISGUSTING game, kicking the ball dead in goal NUMEROUS times.

This extra running forward isn't working, and teams are shutting Monas down (which isn't hard to do), leaving us ZERO options in attack.

From here on, I'll take it week by week, because Manly are a real Dr Jeckyl/Mr Hyde. We obviously can't win away from home, at night, when the rub of the green is against us, or in tight ones.

That makes it 7-8 losses on the trot. I'm starting to think if we make the finals (this will only be due to OTHER results going our way - as we are not really controlling our OWN destiny very well), we will only be making up the numbers.

Did you guys watch the Broncos / St George game? That's what I call quality.

Yes Newcastle had Johns / Buderus, but they also had 6 front line players out either injurred, suspended, or coming back through PL.

I'm not going to be critical of one player, because ONE player doesn't lose 7 - 8 games including losses to Souths, Penrith, Newcastle etc...it's a team effort.

I hate to say this now, but I actually don't think I can take this anymore.

well jsut go back to norths

we lost to newcastle - the form team of the competetion. If you thought this would be easy then it your fault for underestimating the knights - they were favourites for a reason.

Remember how bad we were last year when Monaghan was our go to man and Walker was at fullback? When he was our only option we were diabolical.

Walker at 5/8th sparked our attack.

Now we're back to Monaghan and he just isn't up to it sadly. I know people hate to see it in black and white, but what is it going to take for people to realise he is an imposter?

As soon as we fell behing, 18-14, I knew we didn't have it in us to score again.

Fluffy, do you really think we will a comp when getting done by the cellar dwellars? Come up with all the excuses you like but it isn't good enough. This is a team that lost 13 straight and had injuries everywhere today but yet find a little guts and dust us. Form team? - maybe just a little but they have almost wrapped up the SPOON ffs.

so your saying our 5/8 was inspiring today, just like walker.

get your hand off it for once, every other teams playes with 2 playmakers, we play with 1 and you think he should do better than having a second option. Even johns has a recognised 5/8 not a solid defensive forward but you seem to think monas should be producing better than Johns.

How about this

Get a recognised 5/8 in there to take some pressure off and give the side a second option. We got lucky against brisbane as Chad stepped up to the role a little.

if your a defending team, and there is jsut 1 playmaker is it easier to shut him down than having a second option??

ahhh furk it, your right. Drop monas and have zero options in attack.

6 hitups per set, no kicks. turnover 30 - 50m out every set.

jeez that sounds much better

Hmmmmmm

Playmakers that excel as the only option:

Lockyer
Johns
Gower
Thurston

to name a few.

Then we have Captain Calamity, he of concentric circles that can't even keep a kick in the in-goal area.

I think you need to stop your right hand from continually bashing your forehead Fluff.

MB knights have beaten the dogs, parra, sharks, storm, cowboys, in a row

or 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th

put that in the first 10 weeks and their comp favourites

Hmmmmmm

Playmakers that excel as the only option:

Lockyer
Johns
Gower
Thurston

to name a few.

Then we have Captain Calamity, he of concentric circles that can't even keep a kick in the in-goal area.

I think you need to stop your right hand from continually bashing your forehead Fluff.

Lockyer - seymour
Johns - Gidley
Gower - campbell
Thurston - firman

Please explain to me where seymour, gidley, campbell and firman play if they are not recognised halves and second options??

Fluffy, I'm am damned well sick to death of your abusive non empathetic outbursts against people (espescially me).

READ my original thread. It had no personal attacks, and said things pretty much how it is.

If it isn't your drunken abuse, it's your inability to admit or agree that you are misplaced in your ideals. Maybe you don't come across on the computer as you mean it to be, but personally, I think you are a selfish, arrogant prick, who thinks he can slander whoever he wants whenever he wants.

You are an absolute SHOCKER!! You think it's your right to criticise and remark about any player, fan or team, but when they do it, you become abusive, belligerent & rude.

Take note that I am having a discussion with the other moderators about you.

We are getting Orford next year but the question remains - who will be our 5/8? Witt is not the answer in my opinion and neither is captain calamity.

wheres the personal abuse??

where did i call you anything??

I regurly have been called many things - but its ok if its agianst me.

yes i get annoyed at you constant hypocrisy - love them 1 week, hate them the next. but you do that and so should cop whats coming

Ryan, no need to discuss anything with me. I've wanted to ban the fool for months, and I'm not alone.

Thurston has played three games with Firman.

Now, what were we saying about credibility?

Fluffy - point in case when you called me names in a drunken outburst after a loss, then apologised for it the next day, saying you didn't even remember being on the PC. Then, when I think to apologise to the guys for asking them to be positive, when they say that we have to be careful, as it is a hard comp, you demand that I go follow Norths.

Even AFTER you intial abuse, I just let it slide, and NEVER called you any names, or ever attacked your responses to anyone.

I think your personal attacks are ill directed.

I might be a X Bears supporter, an oompa loompa as you so tactfully put it, but at least I don't degrade myself to the point of uncanny name calling at the drop of a whim.

Maybe it's just best if I just don't bother at all.

hardly a personal attack this time, i havnt been calling you any names since then.

I cop a lot, and tend to treat people in the same way, you only need to read sue's and mata's posts to me to see how many times they have called me idiot, fool etc to know that your getting off much better.

mata has threatened to ban me for using words like idiot and then called me one within 5 minutes, the abuse of power is hard to follow - sometimes i just dont know who can have what said to them

So now Fluffy is all contrite?

Let the record show that I alone have fielded two complaints just this week about Fluffy's constant narkiness.

Some go as far to think that he's driving good people away from the site.

Then your outbusts against me are ILL directed as stated. APART from this thread, where I admit, I was a tad rude (in response to comments made to me), point me to ONE instance at anytime, where I even agreed with anyone saying anything derogatory to you or about you, and I pay for your next Brookvale oval ticket.

Apart from that, I consider this topic over, and ask, again, that you TRY not to personally attack me in the future, as you will see that I offer you that same respect.

What a pain we lost that game. I wish the boys would shape up in the tough games.

We all knew Knights are on a role and are better now than a 15th placed side.but for goodness sakes. We needed to win. Were bloody lucky to still be in the 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8