Apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I've made a lot of snide remarks about George Rose this year, but he was enormous for us tonight (no pun intended). Good to see the forwards running straight and hard and he led the way.

The Wheel said:
Was it just me but there seemed plenty of Sea Eagles fans out there tonight in full voice. Great to see on TV as well all the maroon and white!!

Matabele said:
I've made a lot of snide remarks about George Rose this year, but he was enormous for us tonight (no pun intended). Good to see the forwards running straight and hard and he led the way.

you did have reason though, his first 5 - 10 rounds always seem to be slow unfit george but then after he gets his match fitness you can get what you saw tonight

I've made the odd snide remark about his appetite for work and what he brings to the table, but only meant in fun and I've never been a knocker of his play. Very happy for him and for Manly that he did so well tonight, and happy to take my place in the apology thread. I'll stop the shape jokes forthwith.

He certainly likes getting stuck into the Dishlickers doesn't he. Awesome tonight. Geez we've missed that type of mongrel in the forwards the last few weeks.

One thing that I always thought was a flaw of Des is that he was way too slow to drop under performing players. Tooves obviously decided Rose needed some time to get his game in order but brought him back when he was ready.

And full credit to Rose for playing so well and putting in the hard yards to get his spot back.

Matabele said:

Well said.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8