Applaud/Smite Awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Just for sh!ts & giggles, if the total of applauds and smites were tallied (as from the time of this post) what is the outcome and who are the offenders/contributors ?

I have a feeling that there are more collective smites than applauds. I also feel I am not pulling my weight.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
smite for you then

I figured that any post in this thread (including the original) would cop smites  ;D

Funny thing is ive not given one smite or applaud ever to anyone, yet i was curious and made this thread.

not bragging,and i know im reasonably new,but i have the best record ive seen on here pretty much 50/50,plz dont smite me for this comment,but i bet u will haha,more applauds plz,applauds all round,cmon we are all manly fans.

CliffyIsGod link said:
DSM'S smites are a thing of beauty.
  pffftt  DMS5 may have lots of smites but he has lots of applause too.  I must be up there in terms of applause vs smite as a percentage.

What is this, Search for a supermodel or something??

Since when has this site been a popularity contest?

your ratio just got better.

I just want to know who the sympathetic soul who gave you an applaud

well S**t im not pulling my weight then, i musn't be normal becuase if i was normal then i would have 50 smites to my name as everyone else does. One thing i figured out is that this forum smites eveyone, maybe a smite is actually a compliment?

common smite me people  ;D ....  +3 -3

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180956.msg230789#msg230789 date=1246776299]
smite for you then

I figured that any post in this thread (including the original) would cop smites  ;D

Funny thing is ive not given one smite or applaud ever to anyone, yet i was curious and made this thread.
[/quote]

Jatz I applaud you for never smiting anyone but you also deserve smiting for never applauding anybody. Go figure.

i just realized i went from applaud +2 smite-2 to applaud +2 to smite -14,just from this post u guys suck haha  :'( oh well, wont lose any sleep.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6