April Fools -> Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Well since I have awoken to a few emails and a buzz that I didn't quite expect, I though I should post saying that our post regarding Glenn Stewart was of course an APril fools joke.

Our apologies to any distress it caused anyone, but hey we do like to have a bit of fun around here.

Enjoy the rest of your day knowing that the post was complete and utter imagination.

Dan

by the sounds of some of the emails I received there will be a few coming off that same ledge. I remember when people had a sense of humour, back in the good old days

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Lol

Puts hand up & says sorry too lol
Nearly got the mole involved as well

It was a good team effort, thank you to everyone who played along and carried the joke.

It cost me a few hundred dollars as I had to upgrade the server with more RAM to cope with the extra traffic :)

Dan said:
by the sounds of some of the emails I received there will be a few coming off that same ledge. I remember when people had a sense of humour, back in the good old days

Well if you look at it another way..

Its nice to see there are some very passionate supporters who love this club dearly (me included). Its nice to know that the club is supported by very loyal fans (they do say true manly fans bleed maroon and white).

I think it speaks for it self that most people (again me included) want gift to see his career out at Manly, and his signature is more than just about the club itself, but the wider sea eagles community. :)

I had faith it was an april fools, but ill admit that twitter post was making me have second thoughts. :)

Dan said:
hahaha,good one Dan,ya gotta laugh,lol

Got to say it was a good effort from Dan. Got me in the beginning before the April fools thing clicked. If not I would have been inwardly having a private meltdown at work while surrounded by 25 children under ten, followed by obsessively Silvertailsing on my breaks.
Note: the 25 kiddies constantly bombarded me with the likes of, 'Miss N,pops, I hurt my finger, April fool!
Very grateful when 12pm occurred. Happy April fools day Silvertails :)

LOL in the end.!

U bugger Dan...really had me think in'!

Sorry it cost you a bit of coin.....mebbe that was
a bit of karma for messin' with our minds?

Thought it was suss' with no Tele link; but
yeah, the Twitter post was a nice twist.

The twitter post was genuine offshoot of the post which was really quite helpful and unexpected :)

Stars aligned.

As for costing me money, I was delaying the inevitable the site needed the ram weeks ago. The upside is it will help improve overall performance

But I already bought a Raiders jersey and got Stewart and 13 printed on the back... do you think I can sell it on eBay? I feel like a Dragons fan with a 2009 premiers t shirt...

MadMarcus said:
But I already bought a Raiders jersey and got Stewart and 13 printed on the back... do you think I can sell it on eBay? I feel like a Dragons fan with a 2009 premiers t shirt...

bahahaha

The suggestion Gifty was mates with Sam Burger head was pretty damn cheeky, too!

On a serious note, am wondering if he did meet with Manly officials today after all; and if any progress has been made......?

MadMarcus said:

Or a Souffs fan with Grand Final tickets.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4