Are Manly Still Worthy Of Everyone’s Hate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
GEOFF Toovey grinned briefly as he walked past them.

Fresh off the same plane that carried the Sea Eagles to Manchester a week before the World Club Challenge, about a dozen Manly fans brandished a banner that read: Everyone Hates Us But We Don’t Care.

20120229-135926.jpg

Read the full article

Good old Steve, starts off by misquoting what is said on the banner and then goes on to suggest the "flurry" of comments on Facebook are mostly about why if we don't care then why was such a banner made and taken over? (there was only a couple at most)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
about a dozen Manly fans brandished a banner that read: "Everyone Hates Us But We Don’t Care".

That's not what the banner says. Attention to detail...fail.

Most of the people who do hate us don't even know why they hate us.
Usually their "old man " hated us for whatever reason and now their children do so as well, a bit like forming your political persuasion.

One thing that I've noticed with our group is that we are having fun (Probably because we are going ok of late in the comp)

Imagine being a Sharks fan, or Souths or even the Dragons when you start the season with such hope and it all goes pear shaped.

People look at Manly who don't buy up the big names, seem to be falling in a heap with all manner of "reported" off field dramas that are set to "de-rail" them but week in week out keep winning games despite the best intentions of the referees in some cases.

Can't be fun and of course it breeds resentment...

Oh well...Thank you very much for hosting the Premiers!

Great photo that one, I saw these lunatics about an hour later at Leeds Railway.....they looked like they had partied for 24 hours!!

It's hard to describe to everyone what the experience of a big offshore trip like this one was, but let's just say...... it was memorable!!

Comments on Facebook are mostly about why if we don't care then why was such a banner made and taken over?

They just don't get it do they !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4