Are the NRL staring down the barrel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Of this:
A rivalry based on pure hatred like ours is going to be based with the Scumterberry.
And hoping it persists. I really can't see the Melbourne lasting once the big three retire and Bellamy moves on

They'll just buy the next big 3 and hire the next Bellamy. So many elite juniors go through their system. Their funding is guaranteed at least for another 5 years, I think. And the media rights holder will want to keep a team in Melbourne. My guess, anyway.

Of what?
Every game is a rivalry based on hatred.

I can't see the **** with the dogs lasting more than a couple of years either.

As long as we all maintain a bit of perspective and realise that every other team are scum and every supporter of every other team deserves watever pain, torture and discomfort that awaits them, we'll be ok.

Illegal immigrants next week & dopey rednecks the week after. We can't treat Canterbury as anything special. They're not us, as much as they want to be.

Oh FFS, our traditional rival has been the Slimey Eels! I will consider them to be our rivals until eternity....... If you had been around in the 80's, you would too!

Normie said:
Oh FFS, our traditional rival has been the Slimey Eels! I will consider them to be our rivals until eternity....... If you had been around in the 80's, you would too!

Well yeah, i'm pretty much the exact age of one who has that rivalry. But i've realised it's silly. I just want them all gone.

To be honest, i'd be happy if rugby league ended tomorrow. We'd be the eternal winners, the ultimate champions. It would have served it's purpose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4