Are the Titans Gone????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MightyEagles

Reserve Grader
Are the Titans gone after todays news? With up to six players under investigation now and a self imposed eviction from their training facilities surely they are f*#ked. Maybe only the signature of DCE can save them. Only a fool would sign there now

No way.

Smith and Greenberg will insure they dont disappear during their tenure.

I haven't been here for about a month, but I am told those pair are trying to secure a marque player for the Tits. Our current No 7 is their man.

Perhaps Greenturd has used his slimey skillz to convince Karmichael Hunt to sell cocaine to Titans' players, in an elaborate ruse designed to free up cap space specifically for the signature of DCE ;)

Here's an anonymous Gold Coast player at training earlier today..
images.jpg

Perfect bet Daly is pleased he toured their training facility on Monday they have just been kicked out if!

Perfect bet Daly is pleased he toured their training facility on Monday they have just been kicked out if!
Imagine touring "their" training facility. Their temporary training facility. They have use of it. Had use of it.. Would you believe ... we'll get back to you!

No way.

Smith and Greenberg will insure they dont disappear during their tenure.

I haven't been here for about a month, but I am told those pair are trying to secure a marque player for the Tits. Our current No 7 is their man.

Welcome back Bob, knew you'd be back and good to see you here !

Nope, the No Real Logic will want to keep them there, if the Suns weren't there it would be " bye bye Tits"

Now the owners are alleged to want out.
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...-of-drug-scandal/story-fnj9yd9w-1227233198230

How can a club with no sponsor have a chance at signing a player like Dce? If you can't get a sponsor how can you get 3rd party payments? Maybe the nrl want to et dce there so the items can attract a big sponsor.
$4.00 TO GET THE SPOON! The Titans are dying another slow death, seriously a titans what's doing.

I did like how Orr tried to say they are still in with a chance. Really? Like you're trying to say Daly will do what's best for his family and that could be either:

- re-sign with us where he is settled, has won a premiership, seen the club punt his alleged nemesis and where his Mrs family is,
- Go to the Sharks who are fresh off a wooden spoon and drugs scandal and are a team full of grubs, or
- Tits who have a drug scandal, no money, no sponsors, no facilities and in all likelihood will be moved.

Is there really a choice here? It's almost like the whole scenario has played straight into Joe Kellys hands. There's Orr calling his bluff and talking up the Titans offer and then this comes along.

It could be a case where DCE has had two big offers there and Orrs dicking around has blown both, limiting him to either go to the reigning wooden spooners or stay with us for possibly less. Tough choice...

I'm just surprised some enterprising tabloid journalist has'nt established a Manly connection yet,Cherry was just there, surely it's all his fault..."Manly Cartel corrupt innocent Gold Coast players"

This latest event will scare off the only investor they've got. No Major sponsor, no training facility, no prospect of drawing crowds on the coast, even though they have a great stadium.

The sooner the NRL allows them to die under the weight of their insurmountable debt the better.

Kick them out, and give the licence to a new entity with a fresh start on the Goldy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4