Are the Titans onto it ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Have a look at their new sponsorship manager

339226-sarah-rowland-gold-coast-titans-sponsorship-manager.jpg

Not just a pretty face ... the Gold Coast Titans have signed Sarah Rowland as their new Sponsorship Manager. Picture: Brendan Radke Source: The Daily Telegraph
TALK about a stunning new look for the Titans.

The Gold Coast club will soon unveil their new strip for season 2010, but off the field things are also on the improve.

Sarah Rowland, who was this year's face of the Brisbane winter racing carnival, is about to join the Titans as sponsorship manager. Despite the model looks Sarah says the catwalk has been very much a sideline to a very busy professional PR career.

She says her association with the winter racing carnival stems from a family history in racing. "My great grandfather Les Tilbury was a Brisbane trainer," she explains.

"Racing is in the genes. I love the colourful characters involved in the sport of kings."
Originally from Roma, Sarah has spent time in the United States and Sydney before returning to Queensland and Brisbane about 18 months ago.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What will her pitch be ? Sponsor the Tits and you can see mine ?

Can't see you at all Kingyfan.  You must be all of thirty centimetres tall.  Obviously obscured by her left foot.

Sorry boys supporting the Coast now and signed up as a sponser as well

There is no way that i would swap our sponsorhip manager for her.

Sponsor the Tits and you can see mine? She doesn’t wear any undies??
You two sound like you might be 11 or 12 year-old boys. Who don’t have a sister.
Is this really 2009 or am I dreaming?

LOL, and you sound like 1 of the politically correct greenies that are taking all the fun out of the world at the moment

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
You two sound like you might be 11 or 12 year-old boys. Who don’t have a sister.

Go away old man.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:

I am actually going on 13 and live in Tasmania where we all have lots of sisters. 

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=181985.msg245348#msg245348 date=1257734080]

I am actually going on 13 and live in Tasmania where we all have lots of sisters. 
[/quote]

And he is actually gay as well

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=181985.msg245390#msg245390 date=1257803270]
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=181985.msg245348#msg245348 date=1257734080]

[/quote]

And he is actually gay as well
[/quote]

When he is not rooting his sisters I think that kingyfan wanders the highways of Tasmania rooting road kill

another thing to distract the locals away from the Football... They don't care for football up here, just the fact that it is here.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:

2009 and your not dreaming.

Get with the real world not the politically correct one you obviously dream for.

[img=400x264]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww126/joto77_bucket/main_titans0.jpg[/img]

Can a new strip mean new heights for the Gold Coast Titans? The NRL club is hoping so after unveiling its redesigned jersey for the 2010 season.

The refreshed look is the first time the club has altered its playing attire since arriving in the NRL in 2007. A sponsorship deal with sports manufacturer Adidas has seen the redesign of both the home and away strips, which adidas says are made from cutting-edge fabric that makes them 30 per cent lighter than any jerseys they have made in the past.

And in a nice touch for female fans, the jerseys have contoured sleeves designed to highlight the players' toned arms.

The home jersey is now a darker blue while the away jersey remains predominantly white. Both now incorporate the Titans sword previously featured on the club's logo.

"The design of our new playing strip was an important one as it is the Titans' first major change of jersey since our inaugural season in 2007 and highlights the continued growth of the club," Titans managing director Michael Searle said.

"We were mindful of designing a playing strip that not only had the best interests of the players at heart but also that of our fans both male and female."

The new Titans' playing strip will be on sale to the public from December 1.

-------------------------

Tsk Tsk, That bolded part is not on is it SER8 :p

On a serious note, the shirts are a massive step backwards imo, prefered their old one

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6