Are this week's replacements a given?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
So both Kapow on an edge and a bench off loading prop in Lawrence are out.

I see Lussick and Buhrer coming into the 17. Expecting Buhrer to sit on the bench given his lack of match fitness and Brown will take Kapows starting spot.

Any differences of opinion out there?

So both Kapow on an edge and a bench off loading prop in Lawrence are out.

I see Lussick and Buhrer coming into the 17. Expecting Buhrer to sit on the bench given his lack of match fitness and Brown will take Kapows starting spot.

Any differences of opinion out there?
Buhrer will start for kapow
Lussick will come onto bench for Lawrence
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)(gk)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
18.Buhrer
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Mateo
19.Lussick
17.Vave

Buhrer will start for kapow
Lussick will come onto bench for Lawrence
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)(gk)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
18.Buhrer
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Mateo
19.Lussick
17.Vave
Buhrer doesn't need match fitness he played last week, and brown is now being used as a bench utility.

I see Fonua-Blake is named to start in the back row for the 2's. I still have doubts if he can play a grade just yet. But you would think Barrett wants to see if he has the mobility to play a Kapow power game out on the edge. I doubt we will see him in the a's this week. But He's a big boy, can he pull back row off?

I see Fonua-Blake is named to start in the back row for the 2's. I still have doubts if he can play a grade just yet. But you would think Barrett wants to see if he has the mobility to play a Kapow power game out on the edge. I doubt we will see him in the a's this week. But He's a big boy, can he pull back row off?
Yes
Has been training hard, has massive potential & is ready when called upon, to make an instant impact.

What has Leary done wrong?

I reckon I would run with:

Myles
Parcell
Trbojevic
Buhrer
Mateo
Leary

Brown
Starling
Lussick
Vave

Buhrer has a much better all round game than Leary. He will get the nod considering he was 18th man. You would think the next replacement would be a big man like Lussick but i would be keen to see Fonua get a run. Had big wraps previously.

@Garts Don't underestimate Leary. Good defense, good attack, will hit a hole or back up and brings great energy. Ferris has him covered at the moment but Leary is an improver.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6