Are we allowed to bring Defribilators to Brookie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Wow, that was indeed one of the most exciting and heart pounding game I've ever been too. I really should bring a defribilator to the next home game. Are ywe allowed to bring them in the game? Does anyone else who go to the hill carry one?

I hear you. As I get older there is no way I will be able to watch footy. I was dead set shaking after that one. It's been a long drink between yelling at the tv and the pure joy of that last minute field goal

Unlike you young guys, I'm actually old enough to need one of those things....Townsville was bad enough and I thought they were going to call the ambulance for me with about 2 mins to go.... but last night my wife said to me "if you don't stop jumping up and down and swearing at the TV you are going to have a heart attack"......so maybe I may have to get a home version of one soon!!!

eelcatcher link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183651.msg267813#msg267813 date=1276982323]
It's 'defibrillator' as in no frib.

Whoops wrong spelling. Shows I was still a bit shaky after the game
[/quote]

I thought the bunny sitting next to was going to cry! Been gobbing on all match. I just smiled & said next time hey!

:)

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=eelcatcher link=topic=183651.msg267947#msg267947 date=1277014849]
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183651.msg267813#msg267813 date=1276982323]
It's 'defibrillator' as in no frib.

Whoops wrong spelling. Shows I was still a bit shaky after the game
[/quote]

I thought the bunny sitting next to was going to cry! Been gobbing on all match. I just smiled & said next time hey!

:)

[/quote]

I can relate to this. My brother in law is a mad Souths supporter. Carried on via text message and facebook all game. He was even willing to give me commentary over the phone as he was watching it on foxtel and I was streaming. Wow it was sweet to give him a serve after full time. Funny I think his FB broke down about 2 minutes after the full time siren went. LOL

I'm sort of glad I missed the whole thing, only to get a very pleasant surprise when I got home from an evening out. I remember watching the Storm v Manly game earlier tihs year from a pub in Mascot and almost going into pulpatations as we held on by a thread.
If anything, the Manly team performances this year, have made us all age dramatically, unlike any other year 
???

I just about needed a spew bucket when Sandow scored that try and started pointing to the rabbit on his jersey.

Sickening.

ManlyBacker link said:
I've got a mini version packed into my hip flask. A couple of swigs and the heartbeat kicks in again.

Actually Defibrillators are used to slow or stop the heart rate so that it won't burn itself out. I'm pretty sure my heart was racing at 10000 beats per minute for the last 15 minutes of the game.

captainskin link said:
. . .  I remember watching the Storm v Manly game earlier tihs year from a pub in Mascot and almost going into pulpatations as we held on by a thread.

A Defribilator might help if you are having pulpatations. Otherwise simply swallow some papier mache.

Had a couple of idiot Souths fan around me, and the section around where I was sitting may not have seen someone celebrating like I was in quite some game they seemed so bloody miserable !!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Had a couple of idiot Souths fan around me, and the section around where I was sitting may not have seen someone celebrating like I was in quite some game they seemed so bloody miserable !!

Sounds like the Jane Try stand  :p

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=captainskin link=topic=183651.msg268178#msg268178 date=1277101077]
. . .  I remember watching the Storm v Manly game earlier tihs year from a pub in Mascot and almost going into pulpatations as we held on by a thread.

A Defribilator might help if you are having pulpatations. Otherwise simply swallow some papier mache.
[/quote]Gold!!!!!  Give yourself a (gift) wrap!!!! :) :) :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6