Are we as good as we think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Depends on who 'we' are. Personally I think we are an above-average NRL team that will finish somewhere in the range of 5th-8th.

So in my opinion, yes, they are as good as I think.

I would say the boys are rolling along nicely without playing their best footy, 5 from 7 is a good start to the year if you ask me.

Well we have only come up against one team that is above us on the ladder, but to be fair we have also come up against other sides who have been considered to be playing fairly well.

We have been lucky and unlucky in equal measures. The real tests come against teams like Brisbane (Who only know how to kick to their big centres) and the Dragons.

If we win on Saturday against a Cowboys outfit that many are regarding to be playing their best footy since they made the finals in 2007, then we can confidently say we are contenders this year.

Even if the game is close on saturday and we lose I will still think we are a chance. If we get lapped by a team who has the worlds best halfback and forwards who are providing plenty of room then we may say that we have been lucky so far.

To be honest, the football we have been playing has actually been really good football and no matter the opposition there is no lie in that.

What impresses me is the number of close chances we have created, with maturing young players in the side in the future more of these chances will come off, thats what experience does.

Hopefully we are therefore better then we think.

We are doing fabulous. Winning games & showing great team spirit & backing each other up. The second half fades are gone from last year. Our defence is amazing so strong. If we can keep doing this we will only get better & better. Jamie will be lifting that trophy baby!!!!

Yes we are BUT depends on how good you think they are.

I said before kick off that we'd finsih 5th, I'll stick to that.

Statistics say we are a good team BUT I have that niggling feeling because we lost to that ****house Souffs team quite badly till we had a late flurry. Our defense was terrible that night.

Mick....get a life....this is one game, we have been going well.....put your negative nancy hat back in thbe cupboard....these games happen to everyone!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2