Are we there yet...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Townsville Eagle

Reserve Grader
Cricket has started and I don't know what the score is...Why can't we have a summer touch football or Oztag comp with the 1st grade players. A sevens comp or something...can't stand that I have to wait until next year to get some footy.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Agree fully. There should be exhibition games during the summer. Open training sessions where you can pay to train alongside the players. Miss my footy already. There was a game at Wyong yesterday as I was driving past and I too had cravings for football.

You should record all the games for the year. That gives you 26 weeks, plus finals footy to watch during the off season. You'd be surprised how many Friday night games we get when you do this ;) Pretty much every week.

mozgrame said:
You should record all the games for the year. That gives you 26 weeks, plus finals footy to watch during the off season. You'd be surprised how many Friday night games we get when you do this ;) Pretty much every week.

Sigh...I know who gets the 2 points and even who wins the Grand Final. I think we waste too much time on cricket season. Ponting out for nothing again, Australia being beaten..........

Bring back the biff, crazy boredom of summer with no real sports to watch.

cricket is awesome

plenty of union on

no hockey though :(

fis ski events galore.

darts...

curling

motor sports

what are all you on about?

go spend time with your estranged families:p:p :angel:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6