Are you coming to Brisbane for the Bronco's game???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If so dont forget our "Great SEQ Sea Eagles Get Together" on Saturday night the 9th May at "Fridays" 123 Eagle (we'll rename that Sea Eagles Street for the night) Street Brizvegas!!

Starts from about 5.00pm to 5.30pm or thereabouts, in fact come any time you wish as we won't be going anywhere other than there for the night!!!!

This is pay as you go for everything BUT I'd love to know if you are attending just so we have enough tables and chairs for everyone?????

Pleased to advise that we will have many of the Football Club Board and their wives with us, including Chairman Bob Reilly, who is happy to discuss all things "Football Club" with the fans. Very generous I must say of Bob and most  of his board to make their time available.

Don't forget also (and just for a few more days) we still have some accommodation left for our Brisbane package which includes accommodation for Saturday night, pre game official function and reserved seat to the game.

So if you are not yet sorted call or e-mail now!!

If you need further information on the get together, or the package details

[email protected]

or

(07) 38399311

I also forgot to mention that a bunch of us (those that have booked my package and a few others) are going to the test match in a Corporate area (swish dinner and drinks beforehand) BUT if you happen to be coming up the whole weekend and attending the test on your own we can probably meet up at the Caxton Hotel after the test match.

Just let me know.

Ta everyone!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8