Are you watching Tooves?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Dogs tries (classic Hasler moves), all 3 the same move. I hope the brains trust is watching and figuring out how to defend these.

They like going to their left side with Morris and Wright, but thats our strongest side of the field also with Gifty, Lyon and Wolf. Other than that, when they're in the middle of the field they always have 2 runners, sometimes a decoy other times the forwards will pass before the line. Des hasnt changed much, its the same plays we used the last few years.

Nah, Tooves was watching Better Homes & Gardens. I did hear him muttering something about burying Ennis underneath a berry tree, but overall he seemed very interested in the outside oven for cooking pizzas.

Manly handled it with ease when we played the Dogs earlier in the year.Boys will be pumped for the game next week. They've been waiting for this one all year, and this is the sort of clash that will bring out their A game. Can't wait!!!

i knew they would flog the Parra, they were always going to win by 50.....ummmm what? didnt they win by 50????

Well surely they must have dominated the whole match and were robbed by the ref!
whats that they were only up by 8 with 20 to go? but.... but ......
pfft

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Voss commented tonite Morris best centre in the world I nearly spat my beer out

In fairness to Vossy I think he said something like nearly the best centre in the world. Whilst I don't think Morris has anywhere near Killers all round class, I don't think you deny he is in some real good form atm. To be honest I didn't think he was capable of it and his performances in Origin in particular really surprised me.

I think he we might miss Snake next friday night. A good talking fullback is crucial to stopping those sorts of sweep plays the bulldogs like to run. Teams should be expecting it but sometimes when your in the moment you need that voice at the back to remind you of whats coming as opposed to what you can see.

Although I think a bigger key is our kick chase team next friday night and stopping Barba. If we can minimise his returns and keep him pinned down you'll find the big dogs pack will struggle to take a hit up in the first few tackles and we can dominate them from that.

The Dogs looked fat. Parra, with three on the bench, gave them something to think about. Why is it that Barba is allowed to run 90 metres and score? Has he got spiders on his shorts, or is it that the defending line was a shambles? Parramatta were good and bad tonight. Some of the Dogs tries were soft. And if Sandow is worth half a mill, then I'm the sandman. He's very ordinary. I trust that's the last time Hindmarsh's arse is shown on TV. A very bad look for the youngsters.

Kasiano must get at least one week for knocking out Fui Fui. Even if it was intentional he smashed him right in the head.
Sandow has to be the worst defender in the league.
Jacob Paulo was impressive. Another Penrith junior the panthers let go mid season. And they say they are cultivating their juniors!

Will be a cracker of a match next week. Just remember boys trust your inside man and target Wright, he seems to get lost on the wing, thinks he's still playing centre.

Manly by 10.

Barba is no fluke: every week he is breaking, no, weaving magic to get through the line and finding either himself or a team mate in 'try-time' territory. Somehow, the guy doesn't seem much, is under-estimated, and presumed that he is plain lucky, but he is doing his thing all the time.

Kasiano will get multiple weeks, FuiFui has a huge head and even that was not enough to cushion the direct hit:mad:

Its their five eight that Manly have to contain.
Barba et al can only score if they have the ball in their hands.
Manly is pretty good on repeat sets this year.;)

But lets focus on silencing the Knights first :idea:

HappilyManly said:
But lets focus on silencing the Knights first :idea:
Yes next week might look quite different depending on how we pull up after today's clash. Here's hoping we come through healthy.

captainskin said:
Barba is no fluke: every week he is breaking, no, weaving magic to get through the line and finding either himself or a team mate in 'try-time' territory. Somehow, the guy doesn't seem much, is under-estimated, and presumed that he is plain lucky, but he is doing his thing all the time.

Exactly, he does it every game. He has great speed and agility. Need to send bombs to him all day to keep him quiet.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8