Arko Stand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am thinking of heading down to the game this week but if I do, I am going to sit in the stands as old age is starting to weary me and i wouldn't mind just having a chat with my Dad whilst the game is on.

Has anyone sat in the Arko stand before, and is it worth paying the extra $10 to sit in the Jane Try Stand?

Cheers
Dan

I think the Arko stand is generally pretty good.  Sat in it numerous times, tried the Jane Try Stand which gives a slightly better view but not much better.

looks like only tickets to Southern stand are available. Oh well that will do

Lol yeah there are a lot of oldies there but as the population is set to double in the next 10 years it is already getting a lot younger

Jatz Crackers link said:
There aint no snow on my mountain peak... or lower slopes for that matter.  ;D

lol good to know

Since you are so close we may have to catch up for a fishing trip :) my mate in Brisbane and I are planning a pretty frequent half way boys weekend

I am in the Arko sand this year good view epecially when the game is being played at the Southern end.  Sold out B4 season started with season ticket holders, sponsors etc.  Jane Try is a great view but is as tight as Sardines

Provided you get a seat between the 40m lines the JT stand is by far the better view. Though as Wheel has stated is very very squeezy and once you are seated, unless you have an aisle seat then that is where you will be for the day.

It is interesting to note that so many "I would not sit anywhere but the Hill" supporters are now venturing to the western side of the ground, I guess it means that we are all getting a bit older and are seeking some comforts that didn't seem that important just a few years ago.

I used to always sit in the KA stand, only ventured to the hill in the last few years, however some of the fools on the hill have me thinking of getting stand seats again next season.

Corso_Pete link said:
Provided you get a seat between the 40m lines the JT stand is by far the better view. Though as Wheel has stated is very very squeezy and once you are seated, unless you have an aisle seat then that is where you will be for the day.

It is interesting to note that so many \"I would not sit anywhere but the Hill\" supporters are now venturing to the western side of the ground, I guess it means that we are all getting a bit older and are seeking some comforts that didn't seem that important just a few years ago.

More that it will be one of my last games and I wouldn't mind seeing it better and chatting to my dad through it.

However the hill would be fine, if there were more room.

Now there are more people there it is less fun to be sitting squashed with half a view

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8