ARL considers extra Storm funding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sea Eagles Rock U

Reserve Grader
Full article
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8425320
Quote From Grant:
"Melbourne have been here for 15 years and they've been such a great club for that period of time.

"Melbourne's a very key part of our business so that's our responsibility to make sure that they know that we're thinking of them and they feel very included."

Is this guy serious, they produce very little in the way of juniors, they survived on News limited money , they cheated for god knows how many of those 15 years and basically in context of how big Melbourne is, only a handful of locals even care or know about them.

I hope this help is forthcoming to clubs like Manly that have been around 4 times as long and can't even get funding for a decent ground.

Sea Eagles Rock U said:
Full article
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8425320
Quote From Grant:
"Melbourne have been here for 15 years and they've been such a great club for that period of time.

"Melbourne's a very key part of our business so that's our responsibility to make sure that they know that we're thinking of them and they feel very included."

Is this guy serious, they produce very little in the way of juniors, they survived on News limited money , they cheated for god knows how many of those 15 years and basically in context of how big Melbourne is, only a handful of locals even care or know about them.

I hope this help is forthcoming to clubs like Manly that have been around 4 times as long and can't even get funding for a decent ground.

Sorry everyone just found the other thread on this "Not so independent"

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7