Articles in 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Hi all,

As some of you were following, for the past two seasons I have been writing for the Manly Daily in my column 'Ella's Eagle Eye' (I didn't get to choose the title, okay!! @:D). They started as match reports in 2014 and evolved to a column about all things Manly!!

I unfortunately have been informed that due to the Manly Daily's new direction (as said in yesterdays paper), my article is 'on hold' at the moment and it does not look like it is coming back @:(@:(. I was devastated to hear this as I absolutely loved writing for them and about my beloved club every week during the season.

I will update if any other opportunities come up during the season

Thank you so much for all the support over the past two years, it has mean a lot :h:

Bring on Friday! X

Go Manly!

Hopefully 'on hold' doesn't mean permanently kyboshed.
Meanwhile I hope you keep writing them anyway as you have loyal audience here, and you can probably find other places to publish them as well, you know, internet and stuff, lol

Hopefully 'on hold' doesn't mean permanently kyboshed.
Meanwhile I hope you keep writing them anyway as you have loyal audience here, and you can probably find other places to publish them as well, you know, internet and stuff, lol
Unfortunately i think it was a nicer way of letting me down by saying on hold hahaha :p Definitely plan to continue writing, refreshing my blog and starting new! Lets hope I have lots of positives to write about, like having a 16-game winning streak, becoming minor premiers in all three grades and winning the premiership in all three games.... (If only haha)

I unfortunately have been informed that due to the Manly Daily's new direction (as said in yesterdays paper), my article is 'on hold' at the moment and it does not look like it is coming back @:(@:(. I was devastated..

Outrageous. You'll move onto bigger & better things Ella. One door closes, another opens.

Don't they like drama anyway ?
images-1.jpeg
PicsArt_02-28-11.02.30.jpg

images.jpeg
PicsArt_02-28-10.55.32.jpg

Unfortunately i think it was a nicer way of letting me down by saying on hold hahaha :p Definitely plan to continue writing, refreshing my blog and starting new! Lets hope I have lots of positives to write about, like having a 16-game winning streak, becoming minor premiers in all three grades and winning the premiership in all three games.... (If only haha)
All part of life and the world of professional vocations - ups, downs, challenges. As long as you grow and learn from them, you'll be well ahead of the pack. Well done on your accomplishments to date Ella.

Always enjoyed reading your column view Ella
Hope something else comes up for you
All the best for the future

You've got talent, that for sure Ella. Life has the habit of throwing us curveballs from time to time. Hope you continue doing what you're passionate about, whatever that is, and however it may change. Your achievements and displayed capabilities so far are amazing. And sometimes (maybe always?) one door closing can help make us stronger, opens up the possibility of entering other doors, and is in our best interests.

I'm sure something else will come along for you Miss Ella. Look forward to reading your weekly updates on here, FB or your blog.

Boo!

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad they gave you a shot 2 years ago but saddened they've 'moved on.'

Go straight to their competitors and pitch it to them!!!

Keep blogging on though.

(you should buy them out and fire them all)

Thanks everyone! This post was more to inform you not to look out for the articles by me in there this season, but in the meantime I have been approached by the great Grant Goldman to appear on his radio show on 2SM for a guest appearance every Friday which sounds great!! Also will be writing on the Golden Eagles website :)) yay!

Outrageous. You'll move onto bigger & better things Ella. One door closes, another opens.

Don't they like drama anyway ? View attachment 3141 View attachment 3140
View attachment 3137 View attachment 3138

Electric, surely this is not a subtle suggestion that a wonderful young woman of impeccable character, taste and intelligence move across to scribe for some moth eaten Parra rag. Written in words of singular syllables so as not to confuse the locals.

Ella is disappointed not desperate!

Electric, surely this is not a subtle suggestion that a wonderful young woman of impeccable character, taste and intelligence move across to scribe for some moth eaten Parra rag. Written in words of singular syllables so as not to confuse the locals.

Ella is disappointed not desperate!

Yuck Parra. I have grown up knowing my Dad's absolute disgust for Parra and I guess it has rubbed off on me haha!!

Hi all,

As some of you were following, for the past two seasons I have been writing for the Manly Daily in my column 'Ella's Eagle Eye' (I didn't get to choose the title, okay!! @:D). They started as match reports in 2014 and evolved to a column about all things Manly!!

I unfortunately have been informed that due to the Manly Daily's new direction (as said in yesterdays paper), my article is 'on hold' at the moment and it does not look like it is coming back @:(@:(. I was devastated to hear this as I absolutely loved writing for them and about my beloved club every week during the season.

I will update if any other opportunities come up during the season

Thank you so much for all the support over the past two years, it has mean a lot :h:

Bring on Friday! X

Go Manly!
Well lets hope something comes up for you as we all loved your articles and they were great reads.Maybe you had the other journo,s running scared of you Ella,lol,and Thanks for all the great articles you gave us throughout the year last year,top stuff

Ella wrote somethin positive about Toovey, ZtC has used his old boys club to have another one sacked.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4