Asada?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
What's going on with these clowns, are they going to drag this crap on into another season......of all the time during the off season to have all the attention, you hear nothing..... It's like they want to drag it out during our season. Just knock it on the head already, bring on the eagles 2014.

They've been busy during heaps of meetings and brainstorming workshops to try and figure out a new imaginary drug with an imaginary name

mozgrame said:
I just had a salada. They're not too bad.

Maybe their smoking a peace pipe.

Gotta say I agree with the sentiments of @ceagle there was a lot of talk during the so darkest day of Australian sport BS

CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:

Gotta say I agree with the sentiments of @ceagle there was a lot of talk during the so darkest day of Australian sport BS

I agree with both of you, but I will defend salada's 'til my last breath. Or until I can obtain a cruskit. Hell, toasted wholegrain bread will do. I'd even go a jatz after smoking a peace pipe.

Tim Tam's rock!!

mozgrame said:
CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:

I agree with both of you, but I will defend salada's 'til my last breath. Or until I can obtain a cruskit. Hell, toasted wholegrain bread will do. I'd even go a jatz after smoking a peace pipe.

Tim Tam's rock!!

Yes they do my friend, yes they do. Mmmmmmmmmm.

tookey said:
The Wheel said:
Maybe they are on Xmas Hols?

They are a government department so they are on holidays 51 weeks a year and work one week.

Now now don't be too harsh on them.

Government public servants do some work.

But they are able to have Recreation Leave (which as annual leave that can be purchased so they can have up to 12 weeks), Flex Leave, Carer's Leave, Sick Leave (at full or half pay), Special Leave, Study Leave and after they've been there for 10 years they can get Long Service Leave of around 3 months.

And just to rub it in they also close all their office between Xmas and New Year as well.

They can also work permanent part time so maybe an employee doesn't like to work on Mondays so they only work a four-day week.

A recent conversation I had with a public servant was that they are just poor public servants.

I have always said that government perks at all levels is the greatest saving from the budget. This goes for the perks that former government employees get. Who gets perks like they do when retired or dismissed from their position. Eg prime ministers.

Stop these and save billions. Sorry guys, I know I probably went a bit off subject here.

Daddycool08 said:
tookey said:
The Wheel said:

They are a government department so they are on holidays 51 weeks a year and work one week.

But they are able to have Recreation Leave (which as annual leave that can be purchased so they can have up to 12 weeks), Flex Leave, Carer's Leave, Sick Leave (at full or half pay), Special Leave, Study Leave and after they've been there for 10 years they can get Long Service Leave of around 3 months.

And just to rub it in they also close all their office between Xmas and New Year as well.

They can also work permanent part time so maybe an employee doesn't like to work on Mondays so they only work a four-day week.

A recent conversation I had with a public servant was that they are just poor public servants.
4 weeks rec leave not 12 and you need to take rec leave while the office is closed over xmas, except the public hols.
Flex leave is taking time off when you have already worked more than the regular hours. In my job every fortnight I have over 40 hours in excess of regular hours (70). Every year I lose bulk hours because it is not possible to claim it all back on flex, and most workers at my office lose many hours unpaid each year.
I know public servants have a reputation (as do council workers, etc etc) but trust me there are plenty who work their arses off.
Not disputing that public servant conditions set the benchmark in many respects but generalisations are not helpful. eg all cops and prison officers are bullies, all real estate and insurance agents are crooks, all politicians and lawyers are villains.
I used to have such set ideas but you live and learn.

Fluffy said:
mozgrame said:

Thanks, i'm glad you like them. I might even stop spitting on the dough now....j/k

Do you work at the salada factory Fluffy? You must make plenty of dough mate :) I'm not completely sold on the low salt model. I could be swayed to give them my endorsement if I had some free samples though.

HINT HINT

I may work there, but do not get free endorsements (however i do regularly try the product hot off the line)

There is no low salt model but we do have the low fat model for the healthy conscious. It is a pain in the arse to make though.

and please people, request that the perforations be removed ;)

WOW! You really do work there. I thought you'd fall for the low salt model line. LOL

On behalf of all salada consumers, I'd like to request more perforations please. They help to hold the tomato on. :p

Quick question - Why is the making of these fine quality crackers hurting your arse so much? Exactly how are the perforations made?? Does this have anything to do with the traces of nut warnings???

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Daddycool08 said:
tookey said:
The Wheel said:

4 weeks rec leave not 12 and you need to take rec leave while the office is closed over xmas, except the public hols.
Flex leave is taking time off when you have already worked more than the regular hours. In my job every fortnight I have over 40 hours in excess of regular hours (70). Every year I lose bulk hours because it is not possible to claim it all back on flex, and most workers at my office lose many hours unpaid each year.
I know public servants have a reputation (as do council workers, etc etc) but trust me there are plenty who work their arses off.
Not disputing that public servant conditions set the benchmark in many respects but generalisations are not helpful. eg all cops and prison officers are bullies, all real estate and insurance agents are crooks, all politicians and lawyers are villains.

I know the above SER08.

Didn't you read my very fist line "Government public servants do some work."

I spent around 20 years with the ATO.

I question why you lose bulk flexi hours. It points to either the misuse of time or the workload on hand. You of course would say the latter and I for one agree with you. I used to do the same or similar things as you.

I think you are not employed by the ATO, that office allows you to "purchase" up to 8 weeks rec leave as well as your statutory 4 weeks.

Further the ATO shuts its office between Xmas & New Years at no cost to the rec leave credits.

I don't see you as a villain SER08. But remember those of us lesser humans who are not entitled to the 'generous' entitlements available to you.

Sorry if I ruffled some feathers mate I didn't think your types of leave where a government secret.:D

SeaEagleRock8 said:

This post brought to you by the public servants assoc of aust, and paid for by the taxpayers of Aust.

:cool::cool::D:p:angel::D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4