Ashley Harrison Classic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
"Can anyone shed some light on the rumour ashley harrison is a manly target?"

"Only in the game plan for last Saturday night - I think we missed"

I haven't heard that one c eagle. Where is that being spread. RLW today has him going to either the Roosters or the Broncos for a lot less than what Souths is offering.

Agee Duff however he might have had 2nd thoughts after last Saturday night.

is part of the pack of no names??

lol - would be great to have here to help take the reigns from bk and beaver - harrison and stewart

good young replacement for flannery.

we really should chase flannery, he could name his spot with us really. great utilty and experience.

cough centre cough

mind you the broncos dont seem confident of keeping any more players.

Would we be interested in berrick barnes

remarkably good question Garts, he is about the only bloke they have signed.

all the others on the Reds train have been heading out of the station

Yeah it was only this week he announced it, good prospect though, watched the first origin in Brisbane and he played in the curtain raiser, he and Greg Inglis from Melbourne carved the blues boys up big time.

id be happy to se crocker chased also would ad a bit of mongrel and mobilty to the pack. happy to waive bye bye to some dead wood in our pack.

We need a prop that won't look like talcum powder in a cyclone every time they hit the line (aka Princess)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4