At the ground

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi All, just wondering for those who went to the game what the reception for Foz was like.

It is hard to tell off the TV and while I know he is not flavor of the month on here just wondered what the general mood of the crowd was towards him.

I could not believe that when the club put on a video of the players thanking the members and fans for supporting the club in 2015 that they would have last of all Foran thanking us and asking us to support the club in 2016. Wow I was gob smacked! Foran to me is an ex player and has gone to play for an enemy of our club. Watching him play really has been agony for me this year knowing that he is only a fraction of the player he can be. Such a shame and such a bloody waste!

No walk around the boundary. Token effort at farewelling the fans by standing about 50m from fence and giving a few thumbs up. By the time the players came back out to thank the fans the place was a ghost town. No sign of Tooves either. Pretty low key and zero effort

Overall what a sad sad night.

So much to play for , and whilst we were beaten by a better side they just plain gave up!!

I'd be embarrassed too!

I thought Tooves could have at least come out and did a quick lap, pretty much to a man the fans have always stood by him. Bit of acknowledgment wouldn't hurt. Let's face it, by the time all the post game media crap is done with, the only people left in the place are the ones who want to stay for a reason....that reason last night was probably to show their thanks to the departing players and to Tooves. So their effort at reciprocating was to make a half arsed walk half an hour after the game finished that didn't even take them over the sidelines for fear of getting to close to a fan. No sign of Tooves at all. Sure you just got your arse handed to you on a plate and you aren't feeling top of the world, we know....we just sat through it as well, but we are still there willing to say thanks for your efforts. So a big thanks for making the same effort after the game as you did during it, glad I hung around.

the players and people who have destabilised the club should be ashamed. I think a couple of the players know they have put a downer on what up to this point had been an enviable place to be in their careers. I can understand why Toovey didn't do some parade. He was called on to step in, did so very well and then was shafted.

I reckon tooves has acknowledged the fans at every opportunity and at least as good as anyone previously

I can understand that sitting in the sheds with his players and staff who just got flogged was where he needed to be for himself

Disappointed for the fans but more disappointed for the man

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7