At this time of year, to the Eagles that need it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I ask that all of us spend some time thinking of our fellow eagle mates at this time of year, or acquaintances, we have the are you ok days but let's make it a normal thing, reach out to someone you know and ask them how they are doing.

This year has been tough for the community we share, us eagles have lost valued friends and family and they have left a gap that will never be filled.

I won't name names, but guys I call frienda and men that have all had an impact on my life have been doing it tough over the past few weeks, months and coming times.
I am almost 20,000kms away but my mind is with those friends as they tred the coming days, I'll offer all I can and give all I can and wish them the best, I'll be here to catch them if I can.

With all that said us eagles, us crazy, fanatic eagles, let's band together and help those that we can and be the best we can.

To those in-named but known to themselves when they read this, I'm here for you and I'll reach out to you and I hope you find some happiness this Christmas, just cry out of you need us.

Dan

I hear you Dan.

I have a friend who I fully expect not to make through xmas at some point.

He is basically a "non drinker" who obliterates himself with alcohol on xmas eve every year with the intention of waking up Boxing Day. It scares the **** out of me.

Very timely post Dan, it's sometimes hard to remember that there are always people who are worse off than you be it health, family or financially.

Be safe everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

And so this is Christmas...... I've had some real tuff times this year, relationship ups and downs, lost family, disconnected with some other family and diagnosed with mild anxiety. Through all of this the best thing I can say is just find the balls to talk to someone. A stranger, a friend, a professional, just talk.

Manly To Win In 2015!

^And keep laughing Mate!! A sense of humour, even if you're the only one laughing, is a great weapon!

I wish all and everyone a fantastic Christmas and an even better New Year! Eat plenty. Drink just enough. Laugh as often as possible.

May you all get more sex and fewer unexpected pregnancies than the Virgin Mary!! :D

Best thread of the year.

I don't know Dan personally, but a post like that says a lot about his moral fibre.

I think it's vital that we spare a thought for those who, for whatever reason, find this time of year particularly tough. They're missing a loved one. They might feel the strain that Christmas puts on the finances. They see so many surrounded by so much love from families and they feel even more alone.

As Dan says, you will always find someone here to talk to.

Merry Christmas to all. May we all count our blessings and keep those less fortunate in mind.

Dan said:
Speaking of pregnancies, my wife is being induced tomorrow..... #2 shall be joining us

Awesome! Best of luck to you both!

Maybe you should wait until Christmas day...just in case...you know...it's the second coming and all?!?!?!?

Congrats Dan & Mrs Dan. Our second arrived on the 25th. I wanted to name him Jesus but was outvoted. The voting was 1-all but somehow I was outvoted...still trying to add that one up...

Happy Christmas to all Silvertails. Go and make someone's day.

Cliffy said:
Thumbs up Dan. Moz - I am a bit worried for your state of mind - drink just enough WTF. Loved ur last verse that followed Lol classic.

I have never, ever drank too much. I always drink just enough. ;) I use the Dean Martin method - If you can lie down on the floor without holding on, you're not drunk. Worked out fine for Deano!

Congratulations Dan and Mrs Dan!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7