Atmosphere at Allianz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well done to so many Manly fans being at the game tonight.

Very well done to the constant cheering/singing guys in bay 9, with the drummer doing his stuff - you rock!

It all helped make it such a fantastic atmosphere. Hope we can replicate it again next week. The boys will need all the support we can give them.

Agreed, I was in bay 8 & it was fantastic! We did all we could to get the boys over the line, just wasn't to be. I'm in for the game against the Sharks, hope I have my voice back by then.

Yea, that was a great atmosphere in that entire south-western corner area, the Manly supporter bays were a fantastic sight!

Thanks again Jono & all the loud cheering Sea Eagles fans, was great to join in - the little bloke & I yelled our hearts out & loved it.

A fair few empty seats around bays 5 & 4 allowed us to stretch out & wander down to the fence easily a few times to yell from there briefly too which was great.

Very disappointed with the result, let's focus on our next game now & surely we'll play better too!

So halve the total to get the average per game and you get the same numbers we pulled last year against the cowgirls that had everyone whinging in the media.

The Roosters had a lot of that 32,000. Sharks and Manly probably had 7000-8000 each, the Roosters about 16000 - 18000

Jono said:
The Roosters had a lot of that 32,000. Sharks and Manly probably had 7000-8000 each, the Roosters about 16000 - 18000

I think the ratio was a lot more even.

Anyway (assuming you're Jono the drummer, see my earlier post) I hope you'll be doing your stuff again on Friday night!

ALinda said:
Jono said:

I think the ratio was a lot more even.

Anyway (assuming you're Jono the drummer, see my earlier post) I hope you'll be doing your stuff again on Friday night!

I agree the Roosters fans were more concentrated in the one area, where is the Eagles were in pockets around the arena. I would say Roosters 12 - 13, and then the Sharks and Eagles shared the rest.

ALinda said:
Very well done to the constant cheering/singing guys in bay 9, with the drummer doing his stuff - you rock!

It all helped make it such a fantastic atmosphere. Hope we can replicate it again next week. The boys will need all the support we can give them.
Bump

Hope Jono with drum and all those cheering/singing guys in bay 9 last week are returning on Friday night to do it again....please!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2