Attacking flair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
Very impressed with our attack in recent games. We will seriously put a big big score on someone before the seasons out. I'm talking maybe 50 plus.
Hope it's the Broncos. How spoilt are we lovin this great club !

Have to give credit here to Tooves. I think he really is a great student (master) of the game.

Even Uncle Gus begrudgingly gave us credit in commentary last night.

(There was an unsubtle bias with him and Fittler on patrol).

And our attack is ticking along nicely, now it's settled and relatively fit.

With Tooves and Joey and co. driving it we shouldn't be surprised.

As Gould said, '' They're just a bunch of footballers, when they get it right there's none better ''.

Amen.

^someone else said this months ago ....and so I started paying attention but...

Gus does seem to be a big fan of Manly's. I like how he gives a wrap even though he is the penriff saviour.

He worries me when he speaks so highly of our amazing execution as

1) He's trying to let other teams know what we do, and

2) I can almost hear his mind ticking over on how to make penrith copy us!

But yup, he does seem to give us quite a few wraps...unlike sterlo who is still smarting over Lyon/

manlyfan76 said:
I'm looking forward to TC's analysis on how to improve on that game and why DCE should not have gone for field goal.

Jeez that was funny wasn't it?? lol 2 in front with time on the board, attempts field goal??!!!

I had to chuckle at Sterlo who said at the time Sid was taking the possible chooks penalty goal out of play. Hahaha!! Good one Snorky!

I wonder how much of our success comes from Johns?

He was a true genius as a player.

Freeing up DCE and Foran to play on the same side of the ruck as they see fit has been a big part of this. At one time last night the pass chain was Ballin, Foran, DCE, Snake and Killer. That's some attacking smarts in a row there.

Tooves and/or Joey should be praised for not sticking with the normal old 6 one side 7 the other side that most other sides seem stuck on.

4th best attack
4th best defence
1st outright on the ladder.

What can one say? As I said to the missus last night when Lyon threw that ball to Hiku, "class is class".

Ryan said:
4th best attack
4th best defence
1st outright on the ladder.

What can one say? As I said to the missus last night when Lyon threw that ball to Hiku, "class is class".

We can say we need to improve both our attack and defence. Then we can gloat.

Chip and Chase said:
Freeing up DCE and Foran to play on the same side of the ruck as they see fit has been a big part of this. At one time last night the pass chain was Ballin, Foran, DCE, Snake and Killer. That's some attacking smarts in a row there.

Tooves and/or Joey should be praised for not sticking with the normal old 6 one side 7 the other side that most other sides seem stuck on.

Foran in some instances has been playing more half than DCE.

Technical Coach said:
Shoe1 said:
Did you see my chip in the legends game tc?

Why?
Do you want me to analyse the moment, break it down technically and ruin the experience you have replayed in your head 1000 times since....

Guess not :0)

Technical Coach said:
manlyfan76 said:
I'm looking forward to TC's analysis on how to improve on that game and why DCE should not have gone for field goal.

Not taking the bait this time just an occasional observer now.

Fair enough mate, these forums are a great spectator sport though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4