• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Ive tried to say that im attending the Blue Tongue game but it doesnt come up ? So who is coming !! Should be a great game !

As I live on the Central Coast i will be in attendance, havnt missed a Manly game at this ground. Don't like giving up the home ground advantage at Brookie, but it hasn;t been a fortress this year and we have a good record at Bluetongue.

What happens when you click the "I am planning to attend" button? Errors? Are you logged in?

Me too Dan, every time I press the attend "button" it doesn't register that I am attending

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=184146.msg276355#msg276355 date=1279421896]
may as well be in PNG, fark I wish it were at their real home ground of Campbelltown or Leichardt

It's not their home game!!!!
[/quote]
oh thats right DOH

well fark us then

Which button are you pressing.

There is absolutely no reason it shouldn't work and it would throw errors if it wasn't. Make sure when you go to the page you look up the top of the page and it says "Welcome <username>" and has the orange logout button.

So click http://www.silvertails.net/index.php?option=com_gameattendance&round_id=65&task=show

then click the button that says "Click here if you plan to attend"

What happens after you click that?

There are no errors in the logs anywhere, Are you sure you are pressing the right button?

DSM5 link said:
I'll be catching the bus up.  That's if I can get away from Currawong.
 what are you doing in currawong?? love the fishing their..

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
may as well be in PNG, fark I wish it were at their real home ground of Campbelltown or Leichardt

Its Manlys home game, I don't think Campbelltown or Leichardt has ever been Manlys home.

This post is about the Attending/game attendance menu. You need to go to the attending page and then click " I plan on attending" and you can enter all the details

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6