Attention Bones and Larissa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
A mate of mine, Oliver Peterson, is doing the sideline eye commentary for the ABC in Perth on Saturday night. I emailed him about you, Bones, as I think it is deserving of a story about Manly's most travelled fan. He's interested in talking to you. He would contact you on Saturday.
Can you please let me know how he can contact you? My email is: hidden

A mate of mine, Oliver Peterson, is doing the sideline eye commentary for the ABC in Perth on Saturday night. I emailed him about you, Bones, as I think it is deserving of a story about Manly's most travelled fan. He's interested in talking to you. He would contact you on Saturday.

@[The Who] you can tag them in this thread so that they get PM's about it.I have done that for you
@[Bones] @[Larissa]

@[The Who] you can tag them in this thread so that they get PM's about it.I have done that for you
@[Bones] @[Larissa]

Yes probably better to remove that email address of yours The Who. Unless you like being signed up to all sorts of mailing lists.

Yes probably better to remove that email address of yours The Who. Unless you like being signed up to all sorts of mailing lists.

WAMF said:

Can you remove it for me?

WAMF said:

Can you remove it for me?

Wait, I'm a nigerian prince and I just need your email address for something you may be able to help me with.

Wait, I'm a nigerian prince and I just need your email address for something you may be able to help me with.

You can just edit the post The Who

You could send your email by PM, only you and the recipient will be able to see it then.

You could send your email by PM, only you and the recipient will be able to see it then.

TokyoEagle said:

Thanks. I didn't realise it. You learn something new every day on this Forum, 90% of which you probably would be better off not knowing!

TokyoEagle said:

Thanks. I didn't realise it. You learn something new every day on this Forum, 90% of which you probably would be better off not knowing!

The Who said:
Ill ring him at 1:30 just after he lands and let him know

The Who said:
Ill ring him at 1:30 just after he lands and let him know

Thanks for your help. I've made contact, and if all goes to plan Bones will be interviewed by the ABC prior to the match.

Thanks for your help. I've made contact, and if all goes to plan Bones will be interviewed by the ABC prior to the match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6