ATTENTION: Fans with banners/massive flags.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Hi all,

I am organising game-day marches for this season and am wanting to know if the people that own banners and big custom flags would be willing to join in and bring their banners along.

If you are wanting to join in, comment below with your banner name or if you have a flag, and I'll PM you the details.

Cameron.

Napper said:
David Perry is a Champion - Adam

Am i allowed?

Hehe.

Adam - globaleagle is after a banner, if can take care of this as well that would be good

Funny isn't it 12 months ago Dave was getting bashed on here but 12 months later we love him. I said then and say now , he's a top guy and a great operator we are very lucky yo have him

Mark from Brisbane said:
Funny isn't it 12 months ago Dave was getting bashed on here but 12 months later we love him. I said then and say now , he's a top guy and a great operator we are very lucky yo have him

That's the problem. Before he got a chance, he copped it. The past 12 months, from a fan's perspective, he has done nothing but positive things for thr place considering what's gone on. Now with the doping allegations, his comments have been pretty straight to the point and reassuring.

P plate CEO my arse.

Yet, on some social media pages Manly fans still bag him. It's really disappointing.

Mals said:
Napper said:
David Perry is a Champion - Adam

Am i allowed?

Hehe.

Adam - globaleagle is after a banner, if can take care of this as well that would be good

Of course it would.

:cool: (It had slipped my mind.)

Napper said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

That's the problem. Before he got a chance, he copped it. The past 12 months, from a fan's perspective, he has done nothing but positive things for thr place considering what's gone on. Now with the doping allegations, his comments have been pretty straight to the point and reassuring.

P plate CEO my arse.

Yet, on some social media pages Manly fans still bag him. It's really disappointing.

Green P's ;)

Napper said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

P plate CEO my arse.

I often add positive comments on those but more than often get howled down, you'd have thought by now people would know better??

What reason could anyone have to bag him?
At the start none of us knew anything about him, so bagging him then was merely arse talking. Since then he's had nothing but positive results.

I don't even really recall people bagging him. Are we bagging non-existant baggers because there's no one else to bag?

Mark from Brisbane said:

The idiots who were bashing Dave Perry 12 months ago are still idiots today. lol. He was doing a great job then and he's doing a great job now.

Bagging invariably reveals something about the bagger.

Always disputable what it reveals about the baggee.

Stevo said:
Worst movie ever...... The legend of Bagger Vance

I'm surprised, as it was a golf movie, it wasn't titled "The legend of 'Tee' Bagger Vance."

Best movie ever. Not into metaphor? Not into sports psychology?

Matt Damon's character was caught in deeply conditioned and dysfunctional beliefs which had shut down his golf game and his life. Will Smith's character knew little about golf, and lots about people. As a golf caddy/coach (really a life coach) he helped Matt Damon's character to look again - to deeply see what was in actually front of him. And once he did, his golf game returned, his life returned, and the sports psychologists' role was complete.

For mine, Will Smith's most powerful acting role.

Att: fans with massive flags - I sit on the north side of the hill, so would appreciate you avoiding this area, cheers

Duff said:
What reason could anyone have to bag him?
At the start none of us knew anything about him, so bagging him then was merely arse talking. Since then he's had nothing but positive results.

I don't even really recall people bagging him. Are we bagging non-existant baggers because there's no one else to bag?

I think the morons who bagged Dave Perry were influenced by a former employee who was made redundant. You still see their rants on Facebook kinda surprised they aren't blaming him for us being named in the ACC report.

Truth is he has been outstanding and unlike other CEO's he has the support of all 3 shareholders.

Shoe1 said:
Att: fans with massive flags - I sit on the north side of the hill, so would appreciate you avoiding this area, cheers
Yeah, it makes me feel inadequate unfurling mine too.

Shoe1 said:

Shoe, you forget that the banners and massive flags have been on that side of the hill for 40+ years, just different people waving them, and different banners.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8