Attention Scott Penn and management

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We shouldn't follow Tinkler to the bottom of the barrel full stop. Our brand is 'silvertail', not Lowes and marketed as such. The problem is the facilities. Not for fans such as myself who are more than content to stand on the hill and scream abuse at the opposition in all weathers, but the more discerning that want comfort, dryness and an ease in getting fed. Other than getting Brookvale taken off the Council and given to some body that can plough government money into the place, I see a rocky road ahead.

Wrong Matabele. The corporate boxes certainly provide great income but its the bums on seats that all clubs want. Seating or standing.
And DMS5, how is Tinkler the bottom of the barrel? He seems to have done pretty well for himself so that would suggest his business strategies work and deliver $$$ big time.

DSM5 said:
We shouldn't follow Tinkler to the bottom of the barrel full stop. Our brand is 'silvertail', not Lowes and marketed as such.
Too bad your Knight in shining armour Maxy Boy didn't think of this before he rode in on his trusted steed and appointed him as CEO.

Tinkler is new money, just a bogan who got lucky. He lacks quality and pedigree and it will end in tears. Anyone remember names like Edelston and Skase and their involvement in Swans and Bears?

Matabele said:
DSM5 said:
We shouldn't follow Tinkler to the bottom of the barrel full stop. Our brand is 'silvertail', not Lowes and marketed as such.
Too bad your Knight in shining armour Maxy Boy didn't think of this before he rode in on his trusted steed and appointed him as CEO.

Tinkler is new money, just a bogan who got lucky. He lacks quality and pedigree and it will end in tears. Anyone remember names like Edelston and Skase and their involvement in Swans and Bears?

Tinklers name is pretty much mud in the horse racing industry, it's alledged he doesn't pay his bills, I'd agree with Matas may end in tears I am afraid as "new money" often does.

I'd like some of that 'new' money, mines getting old. Matas, very obtuse your weaving Lowe into my post. You just can't let go.

Its not his money that will cause issues. Tinklers personality will.

Couldnt help but interfere in Knights affairs before he took over and publicly too !

Will be quite entertaining to see what happens once Bennett is there and the inevitable clash of wills.

Interesting to note that Tinkler is currently spending plenty trying to prevent the publication of a book on his expoits in business.

i know nothing about his past and wish him well with the knights as it is a great league area but do agree his combination with bennett might provide some interesting moments if the wins don't come quick.his lack of patience with horse trainers is legendary.

Don't agree Matabele. Let's see how it pans out and deal with facts, not thin rumours.
He is loaded. His business strategies, in spite of his alleged pedigree, deliver dollars.
We don't have enough fans attending home games - period.
So why not get out of old negative ways and try something new?
Like Tinkler's cheap family plan.

Bazeagle

The potential impacts of the "cheap" tickets scheme are potentially fatal for a club like ours (one without large cash reserves like the knights)

The clubs approach in establishing a large ticketed member base is infinitely smarter....not forgetting the potential marketing benefits of having a number of people on their database etc

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4