Attn: Dan Ferris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Please phone Donny Singe, and ask for some pointers / best practices on how a premiership winning strength and conditioning coach manages his team.

You'll find him at The Bulldogs - that's the team that out muscled, out enthused, provided more energy, and looked stronger / bigger / faster / fitter than your lads in round one.

Dear Donny - S.O.S: The Penns, Barrett and Kelly made a mistake, and we want you back !! I'm going to hit him up on Facebook.

The Tigers out enthused, out muscled and out played us last year, more so than tonight. That was on Donny's watch.

Donny has runs on the board. Ferris has Titans floundering (with lots of injury and lack of fitness and pace) - seems pretty consistent.

Donny has won multiple premierships, and always changed up his regimes / ideas.

See The Bulldogs this year? Look at Myles...slowed player maybe in the entire NRL imo.

Donny Singe is a good man but he is not with us anymore.
We will prevail .
We always do.
It is only round two.
We are the mighty Sea eagles !!!
b5ffc4251c16f913b2f78fb019d884b0.jpg

When Parcell came on and BJ I really though we did. We played up tempo footy and got back into the game.

Then we made some really dumb decisions. Like Kapow taking out Moses for one. And they got back on top.

But we must work on repelling teams on our line. I hope snake can help with that as it seems to be communication. But I got a bad feeing he's out for a while.

When Parcell came on and BJ I really though we did. We played up tempo footy and got back into the game.

Then we made some really dumb decisions. Like Kapow taking out Moses for one. And they got back on top.

But we must work on repelling teams on our line. I hope snake can help with that as it seems to be communication. But I got a bad feeing he's out for a while.

That was no penalty he was committed and when he realised a collision was on he turned to make softer contact .... should have flattened him !!

Some great Manly legends eg. Tooves, Hasler, Watmough, Glen Stewart, Singe, Cleal, Kite have not been treated well in my opinion, by the administration.
I can only imagine what might have been had we stuck together in the last few years.

Moses took a dive

Donny the absolute legend (as always) still took the time to reply to me (as a Bulldogs employee) - and he still shows class and loyalty to Manly (Penn, Kelly, Barrett - FU guys !!)

Hey Ryan, it was the respect and engagement I always had with the manly faithful which kept me on task. I also know the last year was not acceptable and I was part of that poor result, but I was always prepared to be accountable and identify areas to build sound strategies around to improve and deliver for 2016. Football is a game of skill executed through strong physical principal but cannot be delivered without passion, joy and commitment! Stevie, Jamie and Brett will lead the way to find that emotion fuelled performance. I have never heard of Dan, before manly nor now but it's his job to build the new or regain the old culture. But I needed you guys when I was there and they need you guys now. Run with them not against!
See ya mate
Donny

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4