Attn Dan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How was the game yesterday?  Can you give us a rundown on the game and your thoughts on Hodkinson and anyone else that you thought may have stood out.

Ep check out my post in the game thread. I am still down here but will write a full report when I get home tonight. Too hard from the phone and am being dragged around the shops today

Dan link said:
Ep check out my post in the game thread. I am still down here but will write a full report when I get home tonight. Too hard from the phone and am being dragged around the shops today
Get out from under the thumb and go to the beach!

We don't have many shops in the bay mate and I need some new clothes

Hey Dan, does my avatar look like E_p? ;D

Anyway, thanks for the rundown on the game in the other thread.  It was good to hear something from someone who was actually at the game who could see more than what the ABC showed.

Dan link said:
We don't have many shops in the bay mate and I need some new clothes

What do you mean that we don't have many shops in the bay.  There are plenty but very few except for the major stores are open on a Sunday.  I just drove through Pialba just after midday and you could have set up and had a picnic lunch in the middle of Main Street or Torquay Road/Terrace.  The place was like a ghost town.

Matabele link said:
They don't have a Vinnies in Hervey Bay?  Or maybe it's that the Vinnies keeps selling out?

Actually, I think that it was their warehouse that burnt to the ground about a month ago now. Maybe you're right about Vinnies ;D

No it's not your avatar it's my iPhone which sometimes cuts off the first letter of the sentence. So that was meant to be "yep"

Dan link said:
No it's not your avatar it's my iPhone which sometimes cuts off the first letter of the sentence. So that was meant to be \"yep\"

It's okay Dan.  I was just having a lend of ya' after e_p responded to your initial post.  :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4