Attn Fans Selling Tickets: Post Your Requests Here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Attn Bunnies fan selling tickets

You can't post an article for this, but just post here and then someone might reply by sending you a PM.

RE: Attn Bunnies fan selling tickets

$900 each lol
This is the souths fan's way of trying to have a win over manly. His team couldnt do it so he is trying to do what they were unable to do

PoorBunny said:
strone33 said:
$1000 for the 3?

Do you even know how much they are worth?

$345 each, i would not pay $1 more than that either. There will be PLENTY for sale come Monday/Tuesday.

Poor bunny fans have had next weekend scratched into their calendars on the fridge since autumn.

Expect a flood of tickets for sale, even more so if roosters get plucked tomorrow.

Before this weekend I image the total number of GF tickets bought by manly and knights fans would be about 9. :)

The NRL have a ticket buy back scheme @PoorBunny.
So your disappointment tonight should not cost you more than the handling fee that Ticketek originally charged.

The NRL will send out an email, if you are a Souths Season Ticket holder,
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/NRL%20Grand%20Final%20Ticket%20FAQ%E2%80%99S/60439

We suffered the same disappointment in 2012, that you are now feeling :(

I was on a bus full of bunnies fans - absolute bus full, none of them would part with their ticket, and I was offering Tom Waterhouse type prices for them. They must think it is a bad dream

5 silver tickets for sale
2 adults, 1 child and 2 pensioners ( although they never check) for sale in s 140-2
Selling face value $665 for the lot can email them to you
Pm for more details

@[Kiwi Eagle] there are plenty of tickets on sale here already.
Then you can hit skyscanner.co.nz and stay for the Manly Fan Day at Manly, usually on the Wednesday - 9th October this year :D

http://www.viagogo.com/au/Sports-Tickets/Rugby-League/National-Rugby-League-Grand-Final-Tickets/E-499316

PoorBunny said:
I will go first.............

Hi all,

I am a Bunnies fan who is struggling to deal with a loss and now I have to stomach selling my GF tickets again this year.

I have 3 x Diamond Tickets available on the 30 metre line. Buy them now for $900 each before they go up on Ebay or Gumtree.

Please dont contact me to negotiate. Only contact if you intend to buy.

Thanks

Oh... and congrats on the win
$2,700? That's more than your three-quarters are worth!

Just a cautionary word to those buying '2nd hand', my guess is that the relevant principle is buyer beware, so it's up to you to satisfy yourself you are getting what you think you are getting.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2