Attn: jjai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
jjai,

enable your private messaging so that I can reply to your PM.

Jerry1 said:
Lets guess - I love you too.

:)

jethro i would if i knew how sorry i didnt even see this thread i had left already, thought you jus ignoring me :D

i jus worked out how to reply without haing anyone elses post before it :p so ner

no i cant see where it says enable chat if i pm you jus tell me on here .. jus let me know on here how you done it i cant be assed yet to go through all the tabs on that page ..

You're all a bunch of http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/Stirring****.gif

Just sent you an e-mail jjai

SeaEagleRock8 said:
jjai don't do anything drastic till he makes a commitment :)

Doing a bit of
character0053.gif
SER8?

All that he wanted to know in his original PM to me was how to put the "I'm a Member" in the header of his posts but rather than bore the rest of you with the step by step procedure on how to do it I went to reply PM him but his PM capability is not enabled so I had to e-mail him the steps instead.

Matabele said:
How do you do it?

1. Click on your User CP at the end of where it says "Welcome back, ___"
2. When the window opens up, click on "Edit Profile"
3. When that window opens up, on the right hand side of the page you will see "Additional Contact Information". Just enter your membership numbers where it says "MWSE and FC Member Numbers:" and then at the bottom of the window click the "Update Profile" button.

:sleepy: omg what jethro said & wat mata said that s all it was & thats all i wanted..

throw i understood ya im good but idnt know if mata is that good lol :p

Volley it mus be mad because you posted in it fuk sake :rolleyes:
we winning & we still being pricks to each other i see .. wankers:p

Matabele said:
Fantastic. I wonder why Dan doesn't want to get a shiny button like that?

Isn't he waiting until his kid is born before signing up both he and the baby as Sea Eagle Members?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4