Attn: Mods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RL Gronk

Reserve Grader
It's napper (Adam) here, Grant the gronk was nice enough to let me use his u/n.

I understand I broke the t & c but getting a permanent ban for swearing (I even spelt the word correctly so the filter would work) Really? Lol. Either way, didn't mean to disrupt the site, sorry if I did, editing a couple posts a week obviously pisses people off.

The private messages I sent Jatz were not personal attacks, just asking why he singles me out when others swear. I guess if I listened the first time I wouldn't be banned.

Happy New Year friends! Hope you all had a good Christmas.

MANLY 2014!!

Regards, Napper/ Adam/ Sam 'the goat with a cape'

Your ban is not permanent. Not sure when it expires exactly (couldn't be bothered looking it up) but I'm sure you'll be back before the season kicks off.

And it seems you have worked your way around it with this user name which already has many posts of experience with that purpose in mind.

OK cool.

I won't continue to use this account. Hope you all had a merry christmas. Just want to wish everyone a happy new year. Can't wait for the season to kick off. Desperate for the 9s to kick off too. Only if it were feb!!! Catch yas when my ban is up!

I am too respectful of this website to post a truthful response to the garbage authored by RL Gronk, Cambo & Napper in this thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4