Attn Tippers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know some of you may have dozed off during the week break, but remember there are games on tomorrow so get your tips in for Round 7.

Attn punters:
Warriors @ $6.50 hd to hd.
We all know how storm all of a sudden play like a different team against them. Worth a lazy pineapple imo.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Mals said:
globaleagle said:
B/S. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Given up already GE? ;)

How are the Nucks travelling?

lol...no I meant nothing to see here so everyone else don't do your tips. Then It'll just be me....and I'll fly up the ladder to...ummmm like 49th place!

Nucks have clinched a playoff spot (woohoo). Won the last 5 games at home and there's only 2 games left until the playoffs! (or the finals we'd call them).

Meanwhile, the flyers (lol@them) missed the playoffs and are busy tanking games.

Hope you didn't choose them!!

@[Mals]

@[Larissa] can you tell DCE he has forgotten to do his Cherry's picks for this week. Best let him know he will be getting away sides unless he can whip up something tonight before the game. At the moment he is 0 from 2 and in danger of GE overtaking him. #priorities

Chip and Chase said:
@[Larissa] can you tell DCE he has forgotten to do his Cherry's picks for this week. Best let him know he will be getting away sides unless he can whip up something tonight before the game. At the moment he is 0 from 2 and in danger of GE overtaking him. #priorities

Betting scandal! The shame of tipping against your team (unless your are Mickqld - in which case it is mandatory ;) )

Chip and Chase said:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::argue:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7