ATTN: Tippers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan, the PM needs to state which team (home or away) you gave the margin to. Currently does in the email for the 'live' comp. Cheers.

Yep am coding that as we speak. Just had to go pick Matilda up from day care

The PM now has the scores details and the margin, it does not contain any tips you missed, because we do not determine them and enter them until we sort out the results. Though I guess I could actually update it to add them up at this time, which would probably take a little of the pressure off of the admin run and load on the db of adding them for all users.

I will see how I go, because its already written at the main level, though I can see value in entering them now

No obvious bugs? If everyone is fairly bug free, from what they can see (those who entered their tips on the new site that is) then I am going to start the transfer today

@Dan new set up looks good. Only thing I noticed is that the "bonus game" isn't highlighted any way (remember the old "gold star"), do we just assume that the pick the margin game is the bonus game from here on in.

Otherwise, great job. Looks a lot slicker.

That is correct, but the star should be highlighted I will fix that tonight.
Just working on the redirects at the moment

Just saw the last game on the picture box so sorry about the delay.

Looks like everything has gone ahead anyhow!

Party on!

Chip and Chase said:
@Dan new set up looks good. Only thing I noticed is that the "bonus game" isn't highlighted any way (remember the old "gold star"), do we just assume that the pick the margin game is the bonus game from here on in.

Dan said:
That is correct, but the star should be highlighted I will fix that tonight.
Just working on the redirects at the moment

It's 3.30am your time.....Get a move on!!!!

:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6