Attn Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What games have Manly played relying on a FG to win???
Most games been blown away early & not many wins by 1 point....or lost by 1 ???
Need to win the physical contest before worrying about a FG ....most games decided by tries, but if we bitch about goals...the point would be Lyon hitting more 2 pointers....then worry about the 1.
Lyon wasn't on last night with the boot but have a looksee what he's done this season before having a pop ya goose.

Lyon wasn't on last night with the boot but have a looksee what he's done this season before having a pop ya goose.
You missed the point fool
Not a matter of Lyon on or off
What Manly game 2016 has came down to a FG ???

Short kick offs both doing them and defending them ****s me. I can't remember us having success with either for years. And seriously how easy is it to train for;-(.

I have been an advocate of this for years.

Given most teams score once ever 4 sets inside the 30 on average taking the field goal option makes sense. you will get the point but more importantly get the ball back which means the opposition has to make back to back sets. Sure the scoreboard is slowly ticking but keeping possession at over 50% wins games.

Once this practice is settled then you can field a side with speed etc to tear the opp a new one in the last 10 when the are tired due to all the back to back sets.

Cant agree. 4 out of 5 field goals miss and the 7 tackle rule means you will be being under extreme pressure at your own end every time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4